Chapter 7⚠️Smut⚠️

Me and Eddie went back to the trailer.
Y/n: I need to take a shower, Do you mind if I use yours?
Eddie: You don't have to ask.
Y/n: Yes I do, It's your place.
Eddie: Well then make yourself at home and do whatever you want.
Y/n: Okay, I will go take a shower then.
Eddie: Okay, Don't use up all the hot water, I need to take one to.
Y/n: Okay, I also need clothes.
Eddie: You can take some of mine.
Y/n: Okay.

I finished taking my shower and wrapped a towel around my body and then dried off my hair. I went into Eddie's bedroom to get some clothes and seen Eddie laying in his bed writing something.
Y/n: Whatcha doin?
Eddie looked at me and smiled.
Eddie: I'm finishing planning out the campaign for hellfire tomorrow.
Y/n: I can still join that right?
Eddie: Of course princess.
I smiled at Eddie and then got a shirt and some boxers from his dresser. I went to the bathroom and put them on.
Y/n: The showers free!
Eddie: Thank you.
I went back to Eddie's room and let him take a shower. I sat on his bed and looked around his room. He had a lot of band posters and some of them were kind of scary. His room was very dark and mysterious but I liked it. I played some music on Eddie's speaker and listened to it as I laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. I kept thinking about mine and Eddie's kiss, I was right his lips are soft. I giggled to myself and Eddie walked into the room with a towel on.
Eddie: What has you giggling like that?
I looked up at Eddie and gave him a cheeky smile. I got off the bed and walked up to Eddie.
Y/n: This.
I grabbed Eddie's waist and pulled him close to me, Then I kissed him. I pulled away and smiled.
Eddie: Why can't I be the one to make a move.
Y/n: Your just to slow.
Eddie laughed and pulled me back into the kiss. We made our way to the bed and I laid down as Eddie crawled on top of me. He pulled away from the kiss and tugged on my shirts for permission.
Eddie: May I?
I nodded and he took my shirt off.
Y/n: I have never done this before.
Eddie: It's okay, You can trust me.
I smiled and Eddie gently picked me up to unclip my bra revealing my boobs. He slowly put me back down and started kissing me again while I pulled his towel down with my legs. Eddie felt the towel drop and looked down at me with a smirk.
Eddie: Sneaky.
I smiled as he started to pull my boxers off. He went down in between my legs and started gently kissing my thighs which made me start giggling.
Y/n: That tickles!
Eddie laughed as he made his way to my clit. He put his arms around my legs as he held my waist down and started to drag his tongue up and down my folds. His warm tongue felt so good. He stopped as he started licking my clit making me gasp. The way he made me feel was beyond anything I have ever felt before. It was a desire only he could fulfill. After he started sucking on my clit I felt a knot form in my stomach. I started letting out slight moans as he licked faster and made me release. He licked it up and crawled back on top of me.
Eddie: Do you want to go further?
Y/n: Yes please.
Eddie slowly inserted himself into my entrance and started going in and out slowly.
Eddie: Is this okay?
Y/n: You can go faster.
Eddie went a little faster and made me feel amazing. I held him in a hug as he was still going and going faster. Eddie let out soft moans in my ear and I did the same in his. I soon felt the same knot form in my stomach as Eddie started going faster. I released on him letting out loud moans.
Eddie: Fuck...
Eddie went in and out of me a couple of more times before he pulled out and released on the bed. He collapsed onto me and we just laid there hugging each other as he tried to catch his breath. Soon Eddie got up and put some clothes on me then himself. He laid back on top of me and held me.
Eddie: Thank you for trusting me...
I giggled in his ear as I heard slight snoring. I slowly fell asleep aster him.

Y/n's dream:
I was having another dream like the other ones and seen Eddie standing in the flower field again. I walked up to him and just hugged him.
Y/n: Is every dream going to start here?
Eddie: Yes it is princess.
Y/n: Why, Is this place special?
Eddie: This is our happy ending.
The red spring appeared on our fingers again.
Eddie: This is we're we realize we are soulmates.
I looked at the pretty flowers and seen one pink one, It was my favorite color light pink. I bent down and picked it up. When I picked it up it crumbled in my arms and then I was back in the lab.
Y/n: Eddie?
Papa: 015!
I looked at Papa with a scared expression.
Y/n:No, Not you, Please no!
He walked closer to me and caressed my face.
Papa: I'm glad you came back.
Y/n: Where is Eddie?
Papa pointed at a man with bites and blood but he looked different, He was scarier.
Eddie: HELP ME!
He then got taken away by bats again.
Papa: 015, You can save him, He is destined to die.
I heard echos of voices all around me, They sounded familiar. It sounded like I was back at the lab with all the kids playing and talking.
002: Look it's the weak one.
007: How pathetic.
Papa: She is the weakest out of everyone, She has no potential.
I was a child back in the lab again, Getting bullied. They threw me around and slammed me into the wall.
002: Your better off dead.
Papa: KILL HER!
002: KILL HER!
007: KILL HER!
Everyone kept yelling the same thing over and over again.
Everyone: KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!
The kids lifted me in the air and snapped my bones like I seen happen to Chrissy. I screamed from the agonizing pain. Then I woke up.

Eddie was still on top of me and I held him tight and I silently sobbed on his shoulder trying not to wake him up.