𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒍

"DEATH DAMMIT" I shouted while plopping on the ground.
"Y/N don't tell me you're giving up that easily girl" Jessica one of my weapons said while standing above me.
"Yea get up we still have time" Jasmine said while reaching out her hand for me. I huffed as I took her hand and stood while dusting my outfit off.

 I huffed as I took her hand and stood while dusting my outfit off

"OK girls, one more time" I said holding my hands out.they both transformed into twin pistols.
"SOUL RESONANCE" we shouted ,but I felt a sharp pain in chest and collapsed.
My weapons both quickly turned back to check on me.
"Are you ok Y/N?" Jasmine asked
"Let's work on this tomorrow,  I think free period is almost over let's get back to the school " Jessica said while helping me up. We walked back towards the school which wasn't that far.

꧁Time skip꧂
"You girls are late, again" Stien said as he noticed us walk in. Everyone's head snapped over to us who stood in the doorway.
"Sorry professor" we apologized on sync
"I told you girls that if this happens again a vist to lord death will be put in place" Stein said while rolling up to us in his rolling chair.
"So you best to get going" He added while cranking the screw on the side of his head. The ckass interrupted into a sea of 'oooo' s .I sighed and turned on my heel in walked off with my weapons in tow.

"That is sooo not fair" Jessica said while filing her nails. I humed in agreement. Jasmine was reading a book not too far behind us.
Once we arrived we opened the door and walked through the cloudy room until Lord Death figure came into view.
"Hello girls, what brings ya here?" He asked in his goofy voice.
"Stien sent us because we were late" i said with my arms crossed.
"Again? tch tch tch "Lord Death said while shaking his head.
"We were just trying to work on our resonace" i said while shoving my hands in my pockets and shrugging my shoulders. My weapons humed in agreement
"Well I understand that but you must be present in class to learn more about resonace to be able to do it" Lord Death explained.
"But all we do are stupid dissections in that class " Jessica spoke up.
"And most of the time we aren't even the ones doing them....sir" Jasmine added on.
"Hmmm, how about this" Lord death thought
"My son is just like you, he has twin weapons so he can give you extra lessons " Lord death proposed.
"Ok-" I started but got cut off by Lord death.
"ONLY if you go to class ON TIME for the REST of the seamseter " He empiszed certain words .
I turned and looked at my weapons who nodded at me.

"Deal"