class

All 6 of us walked down the hall talking with each other,we'll more like our weapons were. Me and kid just awkwardly walked side by side in silence.
"I like you hair" I randomly said to him
"H-huh do you really mean it?" He asked with a red tint on his cheeks.
"I mean, why would I lie?" I asked while smiling at him which he returned. I don't know why but his smile made me feel some kinda way. Like I was the only girl on the planet. It gave me those special type of butterflies that made me want to throw up.
"Soo, what class are yall going to?" I asked before it could get awkward.
"Crescent Moon" He responded simply.
"Cool that's where we are headed too" I said with a smile.

We walked into class right on time for once. The only people in there was our friend group which consisted of Maka Alburn, Soul Evans, Blackstar, and Tusbaki.
"Hey gays" I said as I sat beside Maka, Kid sitting on the other side of me, Liz sitting on the other side of Kid, and Patty Jas and Jes sitting in the row in front of us with Kilk. I winked at Jasmine who sat beside Kilik who blushed in return.

"HEY YOUR THE GUY FROM EAILER "Blackstar pointed at Kid who had a stoic expression at Bkackstars outburst.
"Who are you again " Kid asked purposely try to get under Blackstars skin.
"Aye man, I wouldn't do that shit if I were you" I said to Kid. He just rolled his eyes at me in return.
"I don't know what happened with Blackstar but I am NOT the one " I said while crossing my arms and scooting away from him. He placed his hand on my thigh suddenly and stopped my from going any father. I basically felt all my self respect leave my body as I scooted back towards him in a swift movement. Liz glared at me ans scoffed. Ok...? What the fuck was that for??

"Alright class, settle down" we heard Steins voice from the front of the room. We all gave out attention to him except for Kid who stared at me that entire class period. That shi is not creepy at all.

꧁Time Skip꧂

"Y/N!" Kid called out to me, he jogged up to me in the crowded hallway with Liz and Patty by his side.
"Hm?" I humed in response.
"I-i was um, wondering if you wanted to go to Deathbucks with me later today?" He stuttered out, clearly nervous for whatever reason.
"Sure!" I said with a smile. Liz was practically fuming with anger.
"So what time Kid?" She asked while placing her well manicured hand on his shoulder.
"I want to go with her alone Liz" He said with no nervousness in his tone at all, no stuttering absolutely nun.
"Hmp! Whatever!" Liz shouted while strutting away 

Her ass is definitely gonna be a problem