𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

"Y/NNN WAKE UPPP" Jessica yelled. I groaned and cracked my eyes open feeling like shit.
"Get up we gotta meet Lord death before class remember?" She reminded me then left the room.
I got up and did my morning routine and changed.

I wanted to be more formal since we were supposed to meet Lord Deaths son as well.
That much I remember because I heard some rumors that he was fine, sooo I gotta see for myself. I walked outta my room and to the kitchen to see the girls doing their own lil thing, waiting for me I suppose.
"Y/N you look so adorbs, are you tryna impress someone" Jessica teased while smirking.
"Shut up I know your teyna impress Kilik" I said while smirking.
Her smile immediately dropped.
"What is this too much? Is it obvious?" She asked while standing up from the sofa.

"No Jess you look amazing" I said while laughing a bit. I looked over at Jasmine who still was really engaged in her book.
"So Jas...how's Soul?" I asked . She immediately got flustered  which I found halroius how just his name got her acting like this.
"Fine I guess" she said while standing.

I looked down at my watch and saw the time, we had a thing for always being late and right now we are about 2 minutes late leaving out the door.
"Aye, guys we gotta go. Like right now" I said while grabbing my purse.  The girls did the same and we were off.

꧁Time skip꧂
We ran into Lord Deaths office with only 8sec to spare then we would've been late .
"We-*huff* We're here" I said grabbing Lord Deaths attention.
"YOU ARE LATE" Lord Deaths voice boomed, it lowkey scared me because he doesn't have a deep voice like this.
"WE'RE SO SORRY DON'T KILL US" Jessica pled with literal tears in her eyes.
"Just kidding !" He immediately said while we just stood dumbfounded.
"In fact,  your right time because here they come now" He said while looking behind us and there I saw two blondes and a boy , a really cute boy.

"Hello father" He said then then looked at me.
"I'm death the kid, and you are?" He asked nicely while taking my hand in his.
"I'm Y/N L/N , it's an honor to meet you" I  said while smiling . He turned my hand over and placed a light kiss to it. Of course it surprised me so I got nervous immediately.
"I'm Liz" the taller blonde said while giving me a look.
"And I'm Patty! Do you like giraffes?" She asked  Jasmine, getting closer to her.
Kid sighed " Patty, down" He said then Patty walked back over to him.
"I'm Jessica " Jess introduced herself.
"And I'm Jasmine " Jasmine said while staring at Patty with a red tint on her face.

"Ok you kiddos must get to class" Lord death said while shooing us out.
"Goodbye! Kid be good and Y/N be nice" He said . I just waved Goodbye as Kid rolled his eyes.
Damn this was gonna be fun .