Deathbucks

When it was time for lunch I walked outside to see Kid leaning against the wall with Liz seemingly telling him off about something.
"I told you to get me the brand by Death Vuitton!"She shouted at him as she held out a jacket to him.
"Liz if you want it so bad, for the love of Death please get the damn thing yourself " He signed and looked at her with stone cold eyes.
"Ahem" I cleared my throat softly to get Kid's attention who visually lit up
"Hey Y/N! Ready to go?" He asked while walking up to me ,completely ignoring Liz who had a pissed look on her face.
"Mhm!" I said then started to walk away from the fuming girl.

"Wanna ride Beelzebub?" He asked me.
"Who?" I asked .
"Beelzebub. My skateboard, I should've specified huh?" He asked while chucking.
"I was finna say, Beelzebub need to take me to dinner first " I commented with a smirk.
Kids face reddened and he laughed a bit.
We continued walking until Kid zoomed past me on a skateboard.
"Where the hell did you get that from? You just pulled a skateboard out your ass!" I said. It's true through he pulled the damn thing  out of thin air.
He laughed and skated past me again before sweeping me off of my feet.
"Kid put me down you Jackass!" I shouted clinging on ot him for dear life. We were zooming through town and I had my eyes closed the entire time.

"You can let go now darling, we're here" I heard Kid say who was holding me with one hand,  while I had my arms tight around his neck.
"Death Dammit Kid, you almost scared the black off of me" I said while catching my breath. The name he called me going completely over my dumbass head.
"How about a warning next time, Jackass" I said as I made my way to the door of Deathbucks.
"Here let me get that for you" Kid said as he raced to the door to hold it open for me. I walked through and made my way to a table with him not far behind.
I sat at a booth and he sat on the other side.

"Hey kid?" I called out to him as I looked over the menu.
"Yes Y/N" He answered.
"Why did you want to come here with me?" I asked, setting the menu down to analyze his face.
"I just thought you were-um a um, cool person" He responded nervously.
"Mhm..." I said curious as if to why he got so nervous.

"Imma figure it out,if it's the last thing I do"