class....again

I woke up and went to the bathroom to see that it was already occupied.
"She's been in there for about 2 hours already" Jasmine told me. She was sitting on the floor waiting for Jessica.
"Jess get your ass out of there or we're going to be late!" I yelled out to her.
"Give me a few more minutes!" She yelled back.
I sighed and made my way back to my room knowing she wasn't gonna get out of there anytime soon so I just skipped a shower for today.
If I load on deodorant and perfume I'll be fine.
I walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I walked out to the living room to check on Jess and Jas progress with getting ready

Jess had on a really cute outfit,but a bit dressy from her norm.

"You've been dressing up a lot lately Jess. Any particular reason?" I asked her.
She looked up from her phone and blushed a bit.
"Woahh you never dress up for Soul. Who do you like?" I asked her.
Before she could respond Jess finally come out of the bathroom.

"Took you long enough" Jas told her and sighed "Is that my skirt?" Jes ignored Jas completely and pointed that me

"Is that my skirt?" Jes ignored Jas completely and pointed that me.
"Huh? Look at the time we gotta go." I said rushing us out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got to school I sped walked to class excited to see Kid.
"YN! Can you slow down? I'm wearing pumps for death's sake" Jess said in a whiny voice.
"Hey no one told you to wear heels to school " I shrugged and continued walking.
"They're not heels! They're pumps!" Jess said and rolled her eyes before taking the shoes off her feet and continuing to walk.
"So Jas? Who's the special person?"I asked her with a smirk.
"It's nothing for you to worry about Y/N" she said nervously and fidgeted with the book in her hands.
"Whatever you're gonna tell me later," I said and opened to door to class.
"You're lat-" Stein started.
"No we're no-" I tried to cut him off before I was cut off.
"No we're not we still had 8 seconds left so don't even try it you failed science project" Jas said highly irritated since she had to run and her feet hurt.
"Take your seats" Stein said and sighed.
I quickly ran up the steps and took my seat next to Kid who was watching me with a big goofy grin.
"Hello Y/N" He said sweetly.
"Hi Kid" I said scooting my myself closer to him. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and his hand rest on my thigh.
"How did you sleep" He asked.
"Great!" I said resting my head on my hand.
"May I say you look absolutely stunning today and you smell amazing" He kept on complimenting me and causing me to fall more and more in love with him.
"Thanks Kid, you look extremely handsome today and very symmetrical" I said with a smile.
He blushed heavily as his grip on my waist got tighter.
The entire class we flirted with eachother but I could feel vicious eyes on me the whole time.
I searched around looking at every single person in the room.
"What are you looking for Y/N?" Kid asked me moving his head so I would be looking at him. If I didn't know any better then I would say he was mad that I wasn't giving him all my attention
"I feel like someone is looking at me" I said still looking around.
"Don't worry your pretty little head ok? I'll deal with it" Kid said in a teasing voice.
"Kid I'm being deadass" I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"Ok but stay calm they're probably just admiring your beauty.If not then I'll look into it" He smirked and looked back towards Stein to listen to the lecture.
I couldn't help but stare at him because gadamn he's fine!
I could still feel the eyes on me but I listened to Kid and tried to ignore it.