talking to Lord Death

Me and kid walked out of class hand in hand in a comfortable silence.
"I eat lunch in my dad's office. Care to join?" He asked me randomly.
"Oh um sure." I said.
I'll admit that I wasn't really listening I was zoned out.
"Hey are you ok Y/N?" Kid asked in a extremely concerned voice.
"Oh y-yeah" I said once again not entirely listening.
"No, tell me what's on your mind my dear" He slowed his steps and looked me in the eye, or at least tried to but I tried to avoid the eye contact.
"I have to talk to your dad kid" I don't know why I said that. I didn't mean to say that.
I truly didn't mean to day that.
"Oh ok, well I won't question or pry" kid said and started to walk faster to his dads office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hi L/N! What brings ya here?" Lord death asked in his cartoony mood.
"I don't know how to explain it but it's important" I responded in a pretty shaky voice.
"Oh well take your time child" Lord death said while piping down his energy and leaning down to my height.
"Um something bad is gonna happen really soon," I said.
"Hm just as I expected" Lord death said while leaning up with a serious expression on his face.
I looked up at him with a confused and concerned face.
"In fact I knew the moment you entered this school Y/N" He said no longer using my surname.
"You knew what Lord Death?"
"That you're special! You have this ability this spark ! I sensed it the moment I met you Y/N"
I gripped Kids hand tighter on instinct.
"Hey but be calm. It's nothing for you to worry about." Lord death tried to calm me which worked slightly.
"Yknow why Mean ole Frankenstein is always pushing you so hard?" Lord death asked.
I simply shook my head no.
"Because he sees the spark too! You're a strong girl Y/N and very similar to my loving son. That's why I requested for you two to train together! You both have a spark!" Lord Death explained.
I'll admit that my nerves were a lot calmer, and my grip on kids' hands became softer.
"Thanks, Lord Death," I said with a smile.
"No problameo kiddo" He said then put out his fist for a fist bump.
I gladly returned the fist bump with a smile.
"I would like to discuss this feeling you have farther ok? Just to ne safe.
"Yessir! Goodbye Lord Death ! See you soon!" I said while starting to walk out the room with Kid in tow
" Y/N! I wanna see you here for lunch tomorrow so don't forget!
"Yes sir!" I waved once more before we officially exited his office.

"Kid I really like your dad"