after the date

Me and Kid were in the Cafe for awhile talking about anything and everything.
We had to start making our way back to school so he paid for our stuff and we walked out.
"I have another question" I told him.
"Yes?" He responded.
"How come you only have stripes on one side of your head?" I asked pointing to them.
He looked at me with a hurt expression as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Bro why are you crying" I asked  with a stoic expression,but still led him into a comforting hug

He had his arms hanging by his sides with his head in the crook of my neck. While I had my arms around his neck and on my tiptoes.
"I'm an asymmetrical disgusting creature" He sobbed into my neck, but it was kinda muffled.
"No you're not, I'm sorry I made you feel that way" I released him from the hug and put my hands on his cheeks. His eyes widened and a red tint spread across his face.
"But we need to get back to school  before we're late" I quickly told him let go of him.
"You're right" He responded while wiping away his tears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're late Mr.Death and Ms.L/N" Stein said as we walked into class.
"We're aware" Kid sighed then led me to our seats.
Stein sighed as well than continued with   the lesson about dissecting some rare exotic bird.
The whole class period Kid had his hand rested on my thigh underneath the desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we made it home I went straight to my room and laid on my bed.
I was exhausted from this overwhelming day I had. Jess and Jas went to do they're own thing catching on to my after school grumpiness cycle. I decided to shower in the morning so I changed and took my ass to sleep.