Chapter 34 | Put 'Em Up

NYX MANSON

"WHO ARE YOU?" I ask the man standing a bit too close to me. I step to the side, but he closes the gap between us. He folds his arms, flexing his biceps, but I could care less about his muscles.

My man looks better.

Vincenzo and his brothers thought it would be a good idea for me to meet some of their trainees. Their parents are coming over later on, so they wanted to get this out of the way first. Everyone here has been nice to me, and I even got to do some drills with a few people.

But there's this one guy. He's been trying to hit on me for the past thirty minutes. I told him to leave me be, but he isn't getting the message. He doesn't get the sense of personal space either.

"They call me Tripod. Best sniper here," he answers with pride, puffing his chest out. "Why are you so resistant?" He asks while tilting his head.

I sigh. "I'm just not interested."

"Are you the new Martinelli bitch or something?" He chuckles. "Is that why you being so hard to work with?"

"Excuse me?"

Tripod laughs. "You heard me." I don't even hesitate when I jab him in the nose.

He stumbles back and lifts his hand to his nose. "I'm not a bitch," I grit. "Put 'em up and I'll show you who the real bitch is," I hiss.

"Amore-"

"Don't worry about me, Vincenzo," I cut him off. Tripod charges at me and I don't dodge soon enough. He drives his broad shoulder into my ribcage, mercilessly spearing me to the ground.

I don't even have time to recover as he straddles my stomach and showers my face with punches. He lands a hard blow against my chin and I hear people gasp. Vincenzo steps onto the mat to help me, but I glare at him.

"I don't need your help!" I grit out, my giant and momentarily bruised ego prohibiting me to take his help.

Tripod lifts his fist again, but I grab his arm and twist it to the side before he can land the blow. I punch him in the nose, his legs loosening around my stomach. I let go of his arm and my pull legs up, and with a powerful thurst forward, I kick him in the chest.

He falls flat on his ass and his eyes grow wider, stunned that I actually did that. Smirking at him, I sit on my knees and pull my oversized shirt over my head because it's going to drag me down if he chooses to grab a hold of it.

I throw the shirt to the side and pull on the thick strap of my white sports bra. I wink at Tripod. Riccardo and Lorenzo chuckle from the side while Vincenzo stands between them with a clenched jaw.

The men around me whistle and call me all sorts of pet names. "Bitch," Tripod grits. He charges at me and tries to grab me, but I lean back so my back is flat on the mat. He runs past me and I lift my upper body off the mat.

"Come on, cagna," I tease.

[bitch]

He charges at me and I land a hard kick on the side of his head. He loses his balance. I bring my foot down on his windpipe and he gasps for air. I drive my knee into his stomach and he let's out a laboured breath.

I wrap my arm around his arm and use the other to hold his wrist. With all the power in my body, I lean back, pulling Tripod's arm up with me.

A pained scream leaves his lips as he tries getting up, but no avail. He screams even louder as I dislocate his shoulder. I jab my elbow on the side of his head and he goes quiet. I let go of his arm and get up.

"Who's the bitch now," I laugh at the crying man on the floor.

· · · · ·

"Baby, stop being stubborn," Vincenzo mumbles while dabbing a cotton ball against my cheek.

I decide to be obedient for once and sit there, letting him tend to my minor injury. It's just a little cut on the cheek, not a damn gunshot wound. He places a bandaid on my cheek once he's done and smiles. "That wasn't so hard," he laughs.

I place my hand on my hip and tilt my head to the side. He just stares down at me with those burning eyes of his. "What?" I laugh and he shakes his head, stepping closer to me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and drags me closer to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck and he smirks as he leans closer to my face. I smile up at him before pulling him down to connect our lips.

He places a small kiss on my upper lip then the same on my bottom lip before fully kissing me again. I moan into the kiss and this only fuels him more.

His arms unwrap from my waist and move down to my thighs. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his hips. He walks to his bed and places me on the soft covers.

He pulls away from the kiss, and I watch him with lustful eyes as he pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it to the side. I cup his cheeks between my hands and pull him down for a quick peck. He moves his lips down to my neck and leaves a trail of small kisses down my neck.

A moan makes its way past my lips as he sucks a patch of skin on my neck. My right hand finds its way to his black curls, and I tug on his hair a bit.

He groans against my neck, and I do it again just a little harder this time. "Amore," he moans into my skin. His hand snakes up my shirt, resting on my waist. He pulls back from my neck and looks down at me with lust burning in his eyes.

He lifts my shirt up to my collarbone and leans back down to leave a trial of sultry kisses across my collarbone.

His teeth suddenly sink into the curve of my right breast, and I suck in sharply. He adds a bit of suction and runs his tongue across my skin.

"Vincenzo... please fu-"

"Oh, am I disturbing something?" My eyes snap to the open door, and I internally slap myself because we left the door wide open.

And despite someone being at the door, Vincenzo keeps his head between my breaths. His tongue rolls against my skin, which causes an involuntary moan to slip past my lips.

I bite my lip to keep sounds from escaping. I tug at his hair to pull his head away, but he doesn't budge. "Oh, you two can get back to making my grandkids," Aurora giggles while leaning over and grabbing the door handle.

"Aurora! It's not what you thi-" the door closes, and I keep quiet.

"Amore," Vincenzo mutters while lifting his head. "Don't you want to make babies with me?"

My face heats up, and I look away from him because I was ready to give in a few seconds ago. He chuckles while giving me some space to sit up. Vincenzo pulls the side of his basketball shorts, and my eyes slowly trail down to see the large bulge pushing up the material.

He smirks. "You ok?" I quickly nod.

_____________________________________________

gotta make some grandkids

· · · · ·

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!
XOXO.
_____________________________________________