Skinny dipping

Kamala pov

I get out of bed and go to the kitchen and make eggs bacon and toast for breakfast. I watch the news as I am cooking.

Doug pov

I wake up to the smell of bacon I get up and out my pj bottoms on and go into the Kitchen I wrap my arms around Kamala. She turns her head and I kiss it.

Kamala: good morning babe how did you sleep

Doug: good morning baby I slept good with you next to me.

Kamala: aww same here

Doug: so what do you want to do today before you have to go back to work tomorrow?

Kamala: I am not sure but I have to go home.

Doug: okay but why do you need to go home?

Kamala: do you want me to stay with you longer?

Doug: yeah I would like that

Kamala: okay i need more clothes and stuff I have to get my suits for work.

Doug: okay

Kamala pov
I grab the plats and bring them to the table. I sit down and eat my food and drink my coffee.

Doug pov

Once we get down I take care of the plates and coffe cups I then kiss Kamala.

Doug: I am going to take a shower care to join me

Kamala pov

I smile at him and get up

Kamala: of course I will join you

Kamala pov

I take off my clothes and get into the shower with him god he looks to so I just want him to choke me and make me scream.....again.

Doug pov

I get out of the shower I brush my teeth and get dressed

Kamala pov

I get out of the shower put on my jeans and a black tee shirt and brush my teeth and do my hair I get my bag.

Kamala: Doug are you ready

Doug: yeah babe I am ready but what are you thinking about doing.

Kamala: well we can go to my house first and then figure out what we are going to do.

Doug: okay let's go

Doug pov

We walk out of the house and walk to my car i open the door for Kamala and then get in. I start the car. I start driving while she tells me where to go.

Kamala pov

We get to my house I get out of the car and walk up my stairs to my house I open my door and walk upstairs to my room I then grab my suitcase and pack my stuff then I walk back down stairs. I shut and lock my front door.

Doug pov

I see her walk down the stairs I get out and grab the suitcase from her and put it in the back of my car. We both get back into the car.

Doug: do you want to go by the water?

Kamala: I would love to

Doug: okay

Doug: I know just the place

Kamala pov

we arrive at the place