Night time

Kamala pov

Once I found out I was pregnant the first thing I wanted to do was was cuddle Doug so that's exactly what I did all day.

Doug pov

I stayed in bed with her making sure she was ok there isn't a single thing I wouldn't do to protect her or my unborn child.

Doug : how are you feeling baby?

Kamala: I am ok just my back hurts

Doug: turn to your side

Kamala pov.

I turn to my side he massages my back god I love this man

Doug: baby why don't we go out tomorrow for dinner?

Kamala: that's sounds good to me. where?

Doug: I was thinking the restaurant that we first meet

Kamala: perfect

Kamala pov

I turn to Doug and he kisses me I smile then I look at my phone it's 9:00PM. I get up and get my pjs.

Kamala: babe I am going to take a shower ... care to join me

Doug: of course I would love too

Doug pov

I get up out of bed and get my pjs out of my dresser drawers. I wait for Kamala to get her pjs then I walk to the bathroom and turn the water on.

Kamala pov

I walk to the bathroom and get undressed and get into the shower with Doug. I wash my body and wash my hair and then I get out.

Doug pov

Once I get down with my shower I step out and walk to the sink and I shave my face and then Brush my teeth.

Kamala pov

I decided I didn't want to put on any clothes I just got into bed and watched Doug shave. He looks at me.

Doug: baby

Kamala: yes Dougie

Doug: W-way aren't you dressed

Kamala: I don't want to why is there a problem

Doug: no there is no problem

Doug pov.

I get into bed and I turn over and go to sleep Kamala turns off the lights and goes to sleep tomorrow is going to be a big day for us.