Dinner after a long day at work

Kamala pov

I wake up then I turn over and grab my phone to see what time it is 6:00 AM I then lightly move the blankets off me so I don't wake Doug up. I unplug my phone then I grabbed my suit out of me suitcase and took it to the bathroom with me. I turn on the water and hop in the shower.

Doug pov

I hear the water running I slowly start to open my eyes I turn over and get my phone and check the time. I sit up in bed and watch tv waiting for her to get out of the shower.

Kamala pov

Once I am done with my shower I turn off the water and wrap myself in a towel. Then I walk to the sink and brush my teeth and put makeup on then I do my hair. I open the bathroom door to find Doug up.

Kamala: good morning Dougie

Kamala pov

I sit on the bed and give him a kiss

Doug: good morning baby you look so good in that towel.

Kamala: thanks but you can't have what's under this towel.... Nice try

Doug: oh come on

Kamala: no I have to go to work

Kamala pov

I stand up and take the towel off

Doug: oh now your just teasing me

Kamala pov

I smirk at him

Kamala: i am just getting dressed

Doug pov

I watch her get dressed I think about something

Doug: hey baby how do you feel about meeting my parents?

Kamala: yes I would love to meet your parents

Doug: are you sure... do you think I am rushing into this?

Kamala: yes I am sure and no your not rushing into this we are Adults and we know what we want out of this I seen no harm in meeting your parents.

Doug: okay baby I was just making sure that i wasn't pushing anything on you... good to know

Kamala pov

I kiss him

Kamala: Alright babe I have to go to work see you when I get back.

Doug pov

I kiss her

Doug: bye baby

Kamala pov

I walk out of the house and get into a car I put my head phones in and I listen to morning Joe on my way to work. I finally get to my work and go to my office I sit down at my desk and do paperwork and make phone calls. Then I go to a meeting.

Doug pov

I get up out of bed and then I get a cup of coffee and start cleaning the house I take out the trash then I do the dishes. And then I do mine and a little bit of Kamala's laundry. Then I mop and vacuum. Then I sit down and drink my coffee and watch the news.

Kamala pov

It's my lunch time i walk to my office and shut my door grab my phone and call Doug

Kamala: hey Dougie

Doug: hey baby how's work?

Kamala: it's going good. What are you doing

Doug: oh I just cleaned the house did the laundry and stuff now I am drinking my coffee and watching the news.

Kamala: oh well that's good

Doug: yeah

Kamala: well I just wanted to check up on and see what you were doing.

Doug: alright baby see you when you get home

Kamala: alright babe bye

Doug: bye

Kamala pov

I get back to work and finish up some paperwork a hour goes by and it's already 5:00 I pack my things up and get on the elevator. And walk out the door and get into the car.

Doug pov

I look at the clock and it's 5:00 Kamala is about to be home I start making dinner for me and her I take out stake. Then I take out a can of green beans and put it on a pot. I decided I want to have a romantic dinner. So I walk to the room and put on blue suit pants and just my white shirt with 3 buttons undone. Then I put my Belt on and my brown shoes.

Kamala pov

I get home and I smell stake I open the door

Kamala: babe I am home

Kamala pov

I walk I in and I see Doug in blue pants and a button up shirt cooking

Kamala: hey babe

Kamala pov

I kiss him and rub his back

Kamala: this looks good. You look good to

Doug: thank you baby I thought you would in joy a nice little date night so I cooked stake and green beans.

Kamala: yum babe

Doug: you can go sit down and I will bring it to you

Kamala: okay

Kamala pov

I walk to the table and sit down and wait for Doug. Then Doug comes to the table with the food.

Doug: here you go baby

Kamala: thank you Dougie

Doug pov

I sit down. Across from her I began to eat my food. I was looking at her sip her class of wine. And eating her food as well.

Doug: how's the food taste baby

Kamala: amazing you did a great job

Doug: thank you baby just for you

They get done eating

Doug pov

I get up form the table and take her plate to the kitchen and put in the sink.

Doug: baby do you want more wine

Kamala: yes please

Doug: okay

Kamala pov

While he is getting me more wine I go to the room and take off my clothes and leave on my thong and bra. I get into bed and cover my self up.

Doug: baby?

Kamala: I am in the room

Doug pov

I open the door and think to myself oh it's going to be a long night.

————————————————————
Sorry it took me so long to post this chapter hope you enjoyed it