Just a normal walk

Kamala pov

I woke up the next morning I went down stairs and made coffee I unloaded the dishwasher and put the dishes away I grabbed my coffee and sat down on the couch.

Doug pov

I open my eyes and feel around for Kamala I sit up in bed and I didn't see her. I put on my pants and went down stairs.

Doug:baby?

Kamala: I am in the living room honey

Doug: good morning

Kamala: good morning

Doug pov

I kiss Kamala then i go to the kitchen and make my coffee after I make my coffee I go sit next to her on the couch.

Kamala: babe do you want to go for a walk?

Doug: yeah we can go for a walk

Kamala: okay I will go get my clothes on

Doug: okay

Kamala pov

I get up from the couch and walk upstairs and I walk into our bedroom and pick out my outfit I get dressed and out in a little bit of make up and put my hair up in a messy bun and then brush my teeth.As I am brushing my teeth I look over and I see Doug standing in the door way.

Kamala: wow how did you get dressed so fast ?

Doug: magic haha

Kamala:ahaha

Doug: I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and fix's my hair then I put on my shoes and I walk down stairs. And go into my office and I walk to my desk and I pull out a ring box and put it in my pocket.

Kamala pov

I grab my shoes and I go down stairs  I sit on the couch and I see Doug walk out of his office and he walks up to me and smiles as I put my shoes on.

Kamala: what?

Doug: nothing

Kamala: okay

Doug: are you ready

Kamala:yes

Doug: okay let's go

Doug pov

I grab my keys and open the door I let Kamala go first  the I lock the door I walk to my car and open the car door for her Then I get in.

Kamala: so what place are we going.

Doug: we are just going on a trail somewhere close

Kamala: okay

Kamala pov

I turned on some music and started singing and look out of the window. Look at how beautiful LA is

Doug pov

While I was driving I was look over at Kamala as she looks out the window smiling and thinking and hoping she will say yes when I purpose to her.

Kamala pov we get to the trail and find a spot to park Doug then parks the car and gets out and walks over to my side and opens the door for me.

Kamala: thank you

Doug: no problem

Doug pov

She takes my hand and as we walk together I start to get a little nervous.

Kamala pov

As we are walking I look at Doug I could tell he was nervous

Kamala: are you ok babe

Doug: yeah I am fine

Kamala: okay it's just you look nervous

Doug: no I am good

Kamala pov

While we are walking we talk about our future then Doug stops and looks around to see if anyone is around.

Doug pov

I stop in the middle of the trail and get on one knee I look into her eyes I can see her eyes tear up.

Kamala pov

Doug gets on one knee I begin to tear up

Doug: I feel in love the moment I lead my eyes on you. You are the most amazing woman I have ever seen and I couldn't imagine live with out you so with that being said Kamala Davi Harris will you marry me.

Kamala: yes I will marry you

Doug pov

I put the ring on her finger then I get up man's grab her waste and kiss her.

Doug: I love you

Kamala: I love you too