story 4 part 4

Every one left hall .... pallavi was standing alone watching retiring figures ....

Pallavi decided that she will try hard to gain their forgiveness so she started her work............ she made everyone's favourite dish ... She hopes that they all will like it

At 12 she takes a bowl and serves khichdi which  she prepared for Dadi and takes it to her room..... but kirti stops her and she reminds her what ajit said .... She cannot go to her
Room ....

So pallavi gives bowl to kirti and asks her to feed Dadi

At 2 noon ajit and raghav came for lunch

They were happy that they will eat their favourite dishes....... but Amma comes ....

J - ye khana kisne banaya....

P - Amma ye mene banaya h.... aap bhi bethiye na me aap sabko serve karti hu..... aapsabka favourite khana banaya h aaiye na..

She pulls chair for Amma   .... but Jaya shows her hand

J - mujhe bhook nahi h

Similarly raghav and ajit gets up and tells they have imp lunch  meeting  so they leave

Pallavi understands that they don't want to eat food which she made ... she also didn't eat and left to her room after telling rama to give food who need it ...

In evening pallavi goes to kirti

Kirti and riya talking .....
Riya - pallavi jitni koshish kar le raghav kabhi use pyar ni karega in fact dekhna kal  use ghar se bhi dhakka mar ke nikaldene

Riya laughs

Pallavi silently goes from there and stops near a room which is raghav's personal bar

She enters bar and takes raghav's limited edition whiskey

P - raghav ki favourite h he limited edition whiskey..... me i bhi to dekhu kya h isme ... jab bhi vo sad hota h ise peeta h .... me bhi try karti hu ... shayad accha feel ho  ....

She takes a glass and fills it with whiskey and takes a sip ....

P - ewwww ye expire to ni ho gai ..... itna ganda taste  .... chalo koi or try karti hu .....

She goes and takes next bottle it was beer....

P - ye theek h but itni tasty ni h .

She drank half glass of beer

Next she takes red wine

P - ye acchi h ....

She drinks whole glass of wine

Then she again takes limited edition whiskey and gulps whole glass  of  whisky in one breath .....

Now She was drunk ... She wants to taste more .... so she takes grape wine and without pouring in glass she starts to drink it with bottle itself .... She completed half bottle and now she was completely drunk .....  she was feeling dizzy.... and comes out of bar ....

It was almost night at 9 pm pallavi  came out of bar and headed towards main hall where raghav riya Jaya ajit and kirti were talking what to do with pallavi ... 

Pallavi heard something about her ....

Riya - I think Hume pallavi ko ghar se nikal dena cahiye .... pallavi ne jo bhi kiya .. kya pata vo phir se kare.... Hume risk ni lena cahiye

K - ha papa riya theek keh rahi h  pallavi ne bohat badi galti ki h ... use apni galti ki saza milni cahiye ..... pallavi humara pyaar deserve ni karti ....

Dadi ne pallavi ko kitna pyaar kiya .... lekin dekhiye aaj Dadi ki haalat ... Sab kuch us pallavi ki wajah se h ...

Pallavi was listening to them silently ..... but was looking at raghav .....  she thinks raghav will say something to support her ....

Ajit-  tumhe kya lagta h raghav?

Raghav-  papa pallavi se galati hui h .... uski wajah se Dadi aaj bed pe h .... aap jo saza pallavi ko dena cahate h de sakte h....

Pallavi was shocked

Jaya - raghav vo teri patni h ...  

Riya - aunty raghav janta h ki pallavi uski wife .... vo hi pallavi jisne mujhe marne ki koshish ki thi .....

Now pallavi's hand strikes with table and a vase from table gets scattered around and this voice grabs everyone's attention......

Raghav and Jaya-  pallavi.....

Pallavi was strugglingto stand .. She was drunk so she was moving slowly and comes near ajit....

P - papa Ji.... (stumbles ) ....aap Apni beti ..ko ghar se .... nikal denge??

Kya aap mujhe apni ... beti .. mante h..??

A - ha pallavi me tumhe apni beti manta hu ...

P - nahi papa .... agar aap mujhe apni beti mante.... to mujhe ghar se  ....nikalne ki baat ... hi ni karte ...

Pallavi stumbles ....  she was about to fall but a pair of hands holds her .....( obviously it is raghav)

Pallavi looks at him whose face was emotion less

P - raghav....

Raghav - pallavi tum drink kiya?

P - vo... th.. thodi ... si...

A - raghav pallavi ko Room me le jao...

P - ni amma...  mujhe aap se baat karni h ....

Amma .. uups ( she bites her tounge)  I mean... au.....aunty ..... aap  muJhe beti manti h but me apki... beti.. hu ni..... Hanna....papa ... so..sorry ...un.. uncle.. ...

Now furious riya takes hug which  was full with water and throws whole water on pallavi's face ...... Now pallavi was stable ... She can now say without shuttering .....

Raghav  cleans her face with handkerchief.....

P - mujhse galti ho gayi .... mujhe maaf kar dijye... me bhi Dadi se utna hi pyaar karti hu jitna aap sab ..... galti to sabse hoti h.... raghav ne bhi kabhi galti ki hogi ...    in fact kirti... usne bhi mujhpe necklace churane ka jhoota ilzam lagaya tha  .... tab to aapne use ghar se ni nikala...... uski bhi galti ko maaf kar diya .... kyunki wo aapki  beti kirti  h ..... agar aap mujhe apni beti maante to mujhe bhi ek chance dete .... me koshish karungi ki aap sab mujhe maaf kare....

Now she turns around and looks at raghav

P - raghav me to tumhari wife hu  na  .... tum mujhpe trust ni karte??.... jaise tumne kirti ko ek chance diya .... vaise mujhe bhi ek chance do na ... me bhi apni galti ko sudharna cahati hu ... please.....

Pallavi's heart out was an eye opener for all .....

Now pallavi falls on raghav's  shoulder and she is now in her sleep  .... raghav takes her to their room and lays her down on bed and he removes her sleeper .... he gently caresses her face and wipes her cheeks which was full of tears .....

How was it guys....??

Don't forget to vote