story 2 part 5

Do read previous part that os story 2 part 4

Next morning pallavi and raghav both goes to office and in between drops nikhil to his school...

P - raghav aaj tumhari kapadias k saath meeting h....

R - bohat important meeting h tumne files to rakh li ...

P - haan raghav mene ek baar cross check bhi kar liya

R - good ..

P - raghav tum to meeting me busy hoge to nikhil ko me school se pick kar lungi ....

R - don't worry meeting subah 9 baje se h 12 bje tak over ho jayegi phir me nikhil ko jayunga pickup karne ....

P - theek h ... vaise bhi meeting ke baad mujhe contract papers bhi ready karne honge to tum nikhil ko leke mansion jana me kaam khatam karke baad me aajungi ....

After that they reached parking area .... After parking she comes out and both enters in their respective cabin and started their work ....

Farhad welcomes kapadias and leads them towards conference room .... raghav greets anuj kapadiya and introduces pallavi and anuj introduced his secratory vanraj who looks at pallavi with smirk which makes her uncomfortable.....

Raghav in mind- agar ye anuj mera important client nahi hota to is vanraj ka me muh tod deta.... meri pallavi ko kaise dekh raha h man to kar raha h..

His mind - ye tu kya soch raha h apne meeting k bare me soch vanraj ko baad me dekh lena

His heart - aaj pallavi kitni sexy lag rahi h ....

Pallavi's outfit

Pallavi looks at raghav who was staring at her she was explaing something but he was not listening she shakes his shoulders and asks what happened? He just nods negatively

Pallavi was giving presentation which was so fine that as soon as she finished raghav clapped for her ..

He was so proud of her ....

Before meeting raghav asked farhad to take vanraj away from conference room otherwise he will hit him ....

Meeting was successful both raghav and anuj shakes hand .. anuj asks raghav to prepare contract papers as soon as possible whereas they signed agreement papers then and there only .....

Meeting almost finished about 12 :30 But signing and paperwork took time .... soon it was about to get lunch time so raghav offered them lunch which they accepted and all went for lunch....

After lunch kapadias leave raghav calls pallavi in his cabin.

P - raghav mujhe bulaya?

R - haan.. Pallavi aaj tumne jo presentation di vo outstanding thi ... I liked your efforts and see aaj hume itna bada contract mila ... all credit goes to you pallavi.....

Pallavi smiles and her cheeks  turns red ....

P - thanks raghav 😊

Raghav smiles mistiviously and comes close to her face and kisses her cheek which shocks her .. he goes near her ear and whispers ... " welcome " ....

Both stands facing each other... both are new to this feeling so both blushes uncontrollably

R - I think I like you Pallavi..... he said this in his mind... he didn't have courage to say it on her face..... I don't know how will she react ...

Pallavi turns and runs to her cabin and closes door .... she keeps her hand on her chest which was running with high speed .... her heartbeat increased.... blood rushes on her face especially cheeks she was blushing mess....

P in mind - ye ajeeb se feeling jab me raghav k paas hoti hu or
Raghav jab mujhe dekhta h pyaar  se man karta h uske baaho me sama jau .... maybe I am in love with him or  it is just attraction .... lekin he is rich pure Hyderabad ki ladkiya Marti h uspe uske paas bohat saari  choice h .... 🙁 i think I am over thinking  .... control yourself....

Well we know both have feelings for each other 😘

After some time she become normal and was ready to face him ......

It was evening and their job was over so they headed for rr mansion

As they reached rr mansion all staff members were tensed  Amma and kirti were not seen anywhere..... Farhad asks rama what happened.... rama was  quiet which tensed raghav and pallavi both ....

Scene changed  ....
few hours back other side ....

Afternoon around 1 PM ...
Kirti and Amma sits in car ...  driver drives car towards market area but road was busy as it was high time .... most of schools disperse at this time so it was more crowded ......

After some time driver turns off engine and goes out to see what happened...

K - Amma badi mushkil se humne shopping ka plan banaya or ab itna traffic ho gaya h mujhe ni lagta hum Mall ja payenge  ....

A - hmm kirti ... or ye driver bhi check karne gaya h itna time ho gaya ab tak nahi aaya .... chalo chalke dekhte h   ...

Both comes out and heads towards group of people who was standing and shouting ...
"Are koi ambulance bulao .. ek bacche ka accident ho gaya h "

Jaya removes person from there to see what happened she was followed by kirti  .... both were shocked to see a small boy covered in his own blood lying on road .... this reminded them someone close to their heart ..

Jaya runs to that boy " arjun" Was the word that escaped from her mouth ....

Hey how was it ??

What happened in rr mansion any idea ??

Aren't we missing something ????

Vote
Comment
Share ❤

Also read my new story raghavi hate to love whose first chapter is already out ..... and share as much as you can    .....