story 2 part 9

It has some mature scenes .. do inline comments as you read ..

This is last part hope it would be worth...😄

Next morning pallavi wakes up and notices their position....

She slowly removes his head from her lap and keeps on pillow and goes to freshnup ....

Raghav's sleep also break he also get up .... he was having hangover and moving like a sharabi ( drunk person ) he thinks he need shower to relax so he pushes door of washroom

At the same time pallavi also finished her bath and wraps towel around her body ready to open door

( let me tell you pallavi is in  raghav's washroom )

Suddenly door opens before she think she was pushed by heavy body of raghav... raghav disbalances but keeps his hand
On her waist both tries to balance .. they slips as floor was wet .. They stops when collides with wall.... now both standing close to each other with his hands on her waist and her hands on his broad shoulder for support.... their eyes meet ...  raghav was looking at her ... this was the first time when he saw her like this her milky white skin so soft pink lips and cherry red blushing cheeks ... he was literally checking her and only wanted to taste her ... Pallavi recalls what happened she was bathing now she looks at herself she was wrapped in towel and is so close to a man she removes her hands from him when he comes out of his dream land ..... Pallavi takes help of tap to stand properly but of her mistake it was tap to open shower she switched on shower and both are under it ...

R - ye kya kiya tumne...??

P - me to ..... vo..mujhe nahi pata tha ki shower on ho jayega 

Pallavi tries to close it ..

P - are band ho ja ....

R - ruko me try karta hu ....

Raghav also tries to close tap after few tries it stopped...

Pallavi  looks at herself she has already taken bath few minutes ago and now she is again wet ...
She pouts

Raghav looks at her ... her body and hairs was wet... water drops travelling from her face to neck and then disappear .... her shiny shoulders .... he was losing his control .... Pallavi also looks at him .... his wet hairs ... water drops travelling from his face and disappears to his white shirt .... his white shirt drenched in water which is now transparent and she can see his well built body.....

R - pallavi tum pura geela ho gaya h to tum change karlo...

P - mere kapde mere room me honge ...

R - me kuch lata h ..

Raghav goes and brings a bathrobe and gives to her ...

She changes in washroom and raghav changes in room ...

She comes out wearing bathrobe...

P - me apne room me jati hu

R - k ...

Pallavi changes her clothes ...

Raghav too changes and both comes to hall 

Raghav too changes and both comes to hall  ....

Pallavi arranges Tiffin for nikhil which include fruits, oats and milk ....

P - raghav chalo nikhil hamara wait kar raha hoga ..

Raghav and pallavi reached hospital and enters in nikhil's room...

Nikhil wants to jump... he was so excited to meet his rao ...

N - rao .. he hugged raghav.... I missed you raghav..😄

Raghav also hugged him...

R - me too  ..  😄

P - hawwww..😲 Raghav k aate hi mujhe bhul gaya ?

Raghav and nikhil looks at each other ...

Both starts to tickle her ... Pallavi laughs and tells her to stop on between her laugh ..  Raghav and nikhil also laughs and stops to let her breath ...

P - breathes heavily.. - bohat masti sooj rahi h .. chalo ab breakfast karo ...

She feeds nikhil with her hands and our Hyderabad ka so called don looks at them lovingly and smiles.. 😊

P - zyaada haso mat chalo muh kholo ... She brings spoon full of oats to his mouth ...

R - nods his head negatively ...

R - me bimar nahi h .. so no...

P - oats healthy hota h ... chalo muh kholo...

R - again nods negatively

Pallavi glares him and shows her angry face ... Raghav knows pit pit is on the way ... so he opens his mouth 😅

Seeing how raghav behaved like an obedient kid in front of angry pallavi nikhil laughs ...

N - 😂😂 rao di se dar gaye 😂😂

Seeing him laugh both smiles and hugs nikhil... trio after sharing a good hug ... Raghav signs discharge papers nd leave for rr mansion...

Amma brings aarti thali and welcomes nikhil ...

Nikhil hugs Jaya.. .

J - ab is ghar ka jaan aaya h... She puts kaala teeka behind his ear ..

Jaya was normal now .. but she has already hurt raghav ...but he was happy as he saw her smiling .... nikhil is really important for them .. he is like a good charm .....

Pallavi takes nikhil to his room and helps him in bathing ...

Raghav was busy hole day in his meetings ... Pallavi took day off..

Bye...

Vote share and comment