story 5 part 15

Amruta and farhad stands near her nikhil comes and sits beside pallavi...

N- di.... aap cry baby kabse ban gayi ?

This made pallavi to cry more

Sharda and vijay - pallavi rone se kuch nahi hoga tumhe strong hona padega or hum sab tumhare saath h ..

Sharda also hugs her and Vijay rubs her back ... After some time she stops crying ...

P - mummy mene kuch galat ni kiya ...

S - mujhe pata h pallavi ... it raghav ne tumhe sahi time pe aake bacha liya ....

V - pallavi tumne kuch galat ni kiya infact jisne galat kiya h usko raghav ne already saza de di.. or ab vo jail me h ...

R - haan pallavi tum chinta mat karo ab usko direct faasi hi hoga ...

A - or nahi to kya ...

N - off course raghav Jiju k hote hue apko koi nuksaan ni paucha sakta....

Pallavi nods ... raghvi shares an eye lock...

Am - pallavi tum change karlo..

A - raghav tu pallavi ko apna room me leja..  

Raghav takes pallavi to his room makes her sit comfortably on his bed ..

Raghav goes to his wardrobe to bring his shirt and moves near bed not before closing door ...😉

R - pallavi me help karu kapde change karne me ?

Pallavi stands and nods ...

Raghav firstly opens buttons of his coat and removes it from her body ... exposing her bare stomach ... Pallavi hugs him raghav opens hooks of her blouse and slides its strap down and finally removes it leaving her in strapless bra .... still pallavi was in raghav's embrace raghav finds end of Saree and slowly slowly removes it leaving her in skirt ... raghav takes his shirt makes her wear .. breaks hug to button up his shirt .. raghav made her wear his shirt and now he opens thread of her skirt and finally underskirt falls on floor...

Pallavi was feeling shy in his shirt actually it was a bit short which reached till her mid thigh ...

Both stands in front of each other... raghav looking at her lovingly ..

Raghav looks at her shy face

R - mera hone wala wife mera shirt me bohat cute lag raha h

His comment made her face turn red .... Pallavi looks down

Raghav teases her..

R - tumhara face bilkul tazbu ki tarah red ho gaya h ... I want to eat it 😋😋😋

P - shyly - raaghaaavvv ...

R - giggles and hugs her

Pallavi too hugs him ... feeling  better..