story 5 part4

Raghav reached at given address . Raghav comes to nitin asks about his plan he explains....

N - me pallavi ki drink me ye drug milane wala hu jis  se use nasha aajayega .... phir me use ek room me le jaunga ....

R - phir ?

N - phir Kya... ek raat uske saath ek room me ek bed pe bitaunga jab subah use pata chalega to vo  tut jayegi or use pata chal jayega ki usne kis se dushmani mol li h  ...😏😏

Raghav was shocked to know his evil plan .... even he wanted to remove pallavi from this case  but he can't let wrong things happen to her ....

R - is plan me or kon kon h ?

N - vo ek waiter h jo drug uski drink me mileyega ....

Nitin approaches to pallavi with raghav ... trio greeted evening to each other .... nitin asks to bring some refreshments to a waiter ....

After that a waiter comes to give drinks nitin knows that it was drugged so he took glass but didn't take a sip while pallavi and raghav both took a sip and nitin smirks .....

Raghav suddenly gets up from his chair as a waiter has by mistake spilled a drink on him
( so both pallavi and raghav only took a sip not more than that .... but that drug was of heavy dose )

Pallavi also stands and asks for a room to receptionist.... she gave her a room key and pallavi asks raghav to come with her

Raghav stands and as he took a step nitin spreads his leg and raghav and pallavi both falls on ground and nitin takes their picture in that close position ....

Now both gets up and head towards room she booked ....

P - raghav tum apne kapde change kar lo

Raghav opens his coat and vest and keeps it on chair and now sits on bed ..... Pallavi asks him if he had dinner or not ... he says no so pallavi orders chicken biryani and 2 truffle pastrie ... raghav starts to eat biryani and  at last they eat their respective pastry ..... ..... now pallavi asks him why nitin  and he is here

R - vo nitin ek plan banaya tha taki tum uska smuggling ka case close kar do ...

P - kya plan tha ?

R - tumhari drink me drug milakar  ... shayad tumhare saath night spend karna

P - or tumne uska saath diya is plan ko execute kiya ....

R -  no pallavi ... me to tumhe protect karna cahata tha is liye to apne aap pe drink spread kiya ...

Pallavi was silent ...

R - trust me pallavi me aisa vaise insaan ni h .... me kisi bhi ladki k saath aisa ni hone de sakta .. or me to tumhe pasand karta h to tumhare saath me kuch ni hone deta   ....

Raghav  bit his tounge as he come to know what he said in flow.... and pallavi on listening pasand ( like ) word from his mouth she blushed .....

Both were looking at each other after some time there was a knock on door raghav sees it was a waiter who gave him a whiskey bottle and glasses ...

Both raghav and pallavi started to drink ....after one peg pallavi went to washroom to wash her face ... she opens tap but instead of tap she switched on shower .. she was trying to stop it " are band ho ja " raghav after listing her voice comes to washroom only to see her her fully drenched..... Pallavi makes a cute face ... raghav laughs .......

Pallavi was feeling cold but she didn't have clothes raghav can sense it .. ..he started to unbutton his shirt...... raghav was in effect of alcohol while pallavi was in her senses as she took bath unintentionally.......

Pallavi was looking at him with wide eyes his broad chest . His biceps .. her eyes were stuck on his body .... she was literary gwaking at him

Raghav asked pallavi to remove her Saree as it is wet and she will catch cold .... but pallavi was standing like statue.... now raghav comes close to her and rmoves her Saree... she was only standing in blouse and skirt her heartbeat increases.... both were having feelings for each other so both didn't stop each other and raghav one by one removed her blouse then bra then started to give kisses all over her body ... now he removes her skirt and finally he
Removed her underwear and he started to remove his boxer and finally after foreplay he enters slowly inside her .... now pallavi realises what they were doing but it was late she screamed in pain she asked him to stop but he was fully turned on he didn't stop and she was scratching his back as it hurts her very bad... raghav was gentle all the time but as it was first time of pallavi she was crying in pain and also was angry on herself that she didn't  stoped him at very first place....

Raghav after satisfying cleaned bedsheets and pallavi was asleep so he made pallavi wear his shirt and he himself slept in boxers and kissed her forehead and slept ....

Next morning pallavi wakes up  her head was throbbing in pain  she opened her eyes and was shocked to see RAGHAV RAO sleeping behind her without shirt ... she shakes him and he opens his eyes and he was also having headache he gets up keeping his head between his hands ..... Pallavi was trying to sit but her lower area was paining  badly... she also sits after lots of pain .... raghav's  sleepiness was gone as she slaps him hard on his face .....
Raghav was shocked to receive slap he didn't know what he did

P - raghav tum is had tak gir jayoge ye mene socha bhi nahi tha  ....

R - par maine kya kiya

( raghav was in effect of alcohol so he don't remember what he did but pallavi remembers about it cause she already took bath )

P - are you serious raghav ....( in anger tone)  You raped me raghav ... you raped me

This word rape made him shocked

R - mujhe kuch yaad ni h pallavi

P - tum Nashe me the raghav....

How can you do this 😢

R - pallavi I don't remember anything but I am sorry ... I am sorry pallavi mera ue sab karne ka koi irada ni tha ...

P - kaise maaf kardu ? Do you even know kitna dard ho raha h ?

R - sorry pallavi me Abhi doctor ko bulata hu ...

P -( shows her hand ) rehne do raghav  ... mujhse Abhi akela chod do pls ....

Raghav was guilty.. he started to wear his trousers and searches for his shirt

How was it guys???

Hope you liked it

Next update will be soon..