𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

♪ 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ♪

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐥

•|ᴺᵃʲⁱᵐ ᴬʳˢʰᵃᵈ , ˢᵃⁿᵍᵉᵉᵗʰᵃ ˢʳᵉᵉᵏᵃⁿᵗʰ|•

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Location : Seoul , South KoreaTime : 6 PM , Thursday

Time : 6 PM , Thursday

At the Kim Mansion

Jungkook : So you're saying hyung is going to get married?

Mr.Kim : We didn't fixed it Kook. First we're going to see the bride and if they both like each other , we'll conduct this marriage , no forcing.

Jungkook : I'm so happy for hyung!! Did he know this?

Mrs.Kim : No Kook , we'll tell him once the right time comes. You must also keep your mouth shut till then Kook!

Jungkook : Ok mom , but can I see noona's photo?

Mrs.Kim : Sure.

( She took out her phone and showed the photo to Jungkook. )

Jungkook : I already accepted her as my sis-in-law , if hyung didn't agree to this marriage , I'll beat him till he agrees. She looks like a goddess mom.

Mr Kim : Glad you liked her son.

Jungkook : Ok then mom and dad , I'm going to my room.

Mrs. Kim : Ok , Kook , I'll call you when dinner is ready.

Location : LA , America
Time : 8 PM , Wednesday

Y/N : Yes bro! My flight will be in 15 minutes.

..........

Y/N : Yeah , I'll be careful and don't forget to pick me up.

..........

Y/N : Yeah yeah! Okay I'll get ---

Y/N was walking through the LA Airport talking with her brother on her phone , checking her passport on her handbags without looking at front. She suddenly bumped onto someone making her phone fall from her shoulder where she kept it while talking cause her hands were busy checking her bag. But before her phone could meet the floor , someone caught it just in time.

Y/N : Oh! Thank you so much mister , And sorry too. I wasn't looking where I was going.

?? : It's fine. Please be aware of your surroundings next time.

Y/N : I will , thanks again.

After getting a nod from that masked stranger she went away answering her brother who was yelling through the phone asking what happened.

?? POV

She looks beautiful ....... like a goddess!! What are you thinking pabo? I'm not going to meet her again.

Third person pov

Mentally slapping himself , he shaked his head and walked away from there with a small smile spread on his lips.

Location : Mumbai , India
Time : 5 PM Thursday

Y/N POV

( Imagine the following conversations are in hindi. Forgive me for my for my poor hindi , desi army's. I wanted to write in hindi too but it's double task and I'm still a baby in talking hindi even though I'm learning it from the past 10 years😐l can understand what others say but don't know much how to reply and stuff. )

I have already landed on Mumbai Airport. That flight was so long an tiring. Currently I'm waiting for my cousin brother to come pick me up. Suddenly I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around to see my brother there. I went to him and hugged him.

Varun : Hey sis! Let's go?

I nodded and we both got in the car and drove off to our house. After a good 30 minutes ride we reached home. We got out and Varun helped me to take out my luggages. Once I entered home , I was welcomed by a warm hug from my one and only mother.

Y/N : Hi Ma! How are you?

Mom : I'm fine daughter , how are you?

Y/N : I'm fine too Ma! Where's Pappa?

Dad : I'm here dear.

He said coming from upstairs. I went to him and hugged him. He breaked the hug and patted my head giving a small smile.

Mom : Take some rest dear , you had a long flight and must be tired.

Mom said breaking our little moment. I went to help Varun who was taking my luggages upstair.

After having a relaxing shower , I picked up some comfortable clothes from my wardrobe and wore it before going down to have dinner with my family.

The dinner went smoothly with little bit of fun and laughter here and there. Mom made my favourite dishes today. I really missed her cooking so much. After finishing the dinner , I went to my room and slept immediately cause of tiredness.

 After finishing the dinner , I went to my room and slept immediately cause of tiredness

This is just a prologue , see you in the next chapter. Till then stay tuned ~ Luv