• 𝐕 •

╔═.✾. ════╗

Part 05

╚════.✾. ═╝

▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

Mumbai , The Thakur Mansion

Vijay : Sorry for that , she got a call early morning saying she have a meeting.

Sung-Ho : It's fine Vijay. Let that kid work.

Nari : Yeah , I'll have some quality time with my daughter later.

Sreya : She's all yours.

Everyone laughed at that comment.

Sreya : Okay kids , come on , I'll show you guys your room and Vijay , take them to their room.

She said pointing at Sung-Ho and Nari. All the kids followed Sreya while Vijay took Nari and Sung-Ho to their room. Going to the first floor , there were five rooms to the left of the stairs and five to the right. The last one on the right is Sreya and Vijay's room. And then the other four on the side is for families. Sreya opened the first door to the left and said.

Sreya : One can go in here , who wants?

Yoongi : I'll take the room aunty.

Saying that he entered the room thanking Sreya and the others followed her to the second room.

Sreya : Who's staying here?

Namjoon : I'll stay here aunty. Hoseok , Jin hyung and Jimin will take the other three rooms.

Sreya : Is that fine with y'all?

She asked to them and they nodded. So Namjoon stayed in the room opposite to Yoongi's , Hoseok on the one next to Yoongi's , Jin , Ye-Ji and Aera on the one next to Namjoon's and lastly Jimin on the last room.

Sreya : Now that's settled. You both can follow me. Your room is upstairs.

Jungkook : But what about the rooms on the right?

Sreya : One is mine and Vijay's room , the one at the further corner , another one , your parents are staying. Other three are for my family from Kerala , means the groom's family.

Jungkook : Ah!!! Okay aunty , now I got it.

Sreya lead them to the second floor where there where one room to the left and four rooms to the right.