• 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 •

╔═.✾. ════╗

Part 08

╚════.✾. ═╝

Italics : Hindi

Normal : English
Bold : Korean

Normal : English Bold : Korean

▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

After having breakfast , the youngsters of both families are sitting together in the backyard of the Thakur mansion , while the elders went their own way.

Y/n : What are we gonna do today? Other than wedding planning ofcourse.

Jungkook : Why don't we go out noona. We can do the wedding planning in the evening?

Y/n : Nice idea Kook but let's change the plan a bit. We can do planning now and go out later in the evening. It'll be more fun. What say?

Yoongi : That sounds good.

Y/n : So wanna help me in planning?

Ye-Ji : But we know nothing about Indian weddings Yn. How are we gonna help you?

Y/n : Then listen up guys , it's time for a story. I'm gonna tell you the history and geography about Indian weddings.

And then that's how they spent next three hours , with Yn explaining about Indian weddings while everyone listened to her with intrest , except someone who was lost admiring the piece of art infront of him.

Sreya : Take care kids. Don't be too late.

Y/n : Don't worry mom , I'll return them all safe and sound in one piece.

Everyone laughed at her words. The youngsters were going to roam around the city and do some shopping. It's past three and half and they all planned to return back by atleast seven.

Sreya : Won't they see your posters if you guys go like this?

Nari : Let them be Sreya. We could explain everything once they come back.