• 𝐗𝐥𝐥𝐥 •

▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰

Italics : Hindi
Bold : Korean
Normal : English

▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

A quick recap before going to the chapter : Yn's and Taehyung parents are friends. They came to India for Yn's cousin brother's marriage. Jungkook was already friendly with Yn and consider her as his sister. Taehyung and Yn once accidentally bumped in airport and Taehyung recognised her and fall for at first sight. Yn come across an obsessive man who was hell bend on making her his while they where shopping. Their parents talking about both Taehyung and Yn's marriage. Taehyung expressed his feelings and Yn agreed to give their relationships a chance. And finally Yn's cousin's engagement day and little romance between Taehyung and Yn.
Now let's get back to the story.

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

Sounds of applause arises in the air as Varun and Aisha exchanged their rings with a wide smile on their face. The youngsters teased the couple as laughter and joy filled the air around Thakur mansion. The engagement only included the close relatives of both the bride and groom. After enjoying the delicacies , they all  gathered around the living room. The elders where chatting about the arrangements for the marriage whereas the youngsters where getting to know each other better. Suddenly , Aisha requested something to her soon to be sister-in-law.

" Yn , can you sing a song for me please? "

This seems to catch the attention of the elders as well as Nari also said.

" Yes dear , I've only heard your songs online , why don't you sing something for us? "

Yn contemplated for a moment before agreeing as it is her soon to be bhabhi's request. How can she ignore it?

" Any suggestions anyone? "

Yn asked as Jungkook immediately replied.

" Noona can you sing that song where you acted as the fresher? I don't know how to pronounce it's name. I really liked your voice in it. "

" You mean Nayan Jungkook? "

Aisha asked as Jungkook agreed.

" Yes yes , that one! "

" Then sing Nayan Yn. "

Varun said as Yn prepared to sing as everyone turned their attention on her , especially Taehyung who was eager to hear the soothing voice of his love. He came to know that she's an actor some days ago and now knowing she sings too , he was really surprised. He was very excited to hear he voice. Jungkook took his phone out and played the instrumental version of the song as Yn closed her eyes , taking a deep breath she started singing