• 𝐈𝐗 •

╔═.✾. ════╗

Part 09

╚════.✾. ═╝

Normal : English

Italics : Hindi

▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

The Thakur Mansion

As all the youngsters are out enjoying themselves , the oldies also decided to catch up and enjoy their time together. Nari and Sreya were sitting together on the couch talking animatedly about anything and everything whereas Sungho and Vijay sat there admiring their wives and also engaging themselves in their conversation occasionally throwing some comments here and there.

Sreya : If you're saying my cooking is great , then you should eat Alex's cooking. She's an amazing cook.

Sreya suddenly commented in between their talks of who cooks the best food.

Sungho : Then I guess we have to ask Yn to cook for us.

Vijay : She'll surely do. She loves cooking.

Vijay said knowing how his daughter loves cooking. If not an actress , he was sure she would choose to be a cook. She loves feeding people. And yeah , she learned it from the best.

Nari : I'm worried about Tae.

Nari who was zoned out , suddenly said out of the topic making others attention turn to her.

Sungho : Why?

Sreya : I've been noticing Nari , he seems distant ....... and cold?

She asked hesitantly.

Nari : He has been like that ever since. Being cold and strict is for the business world , so they knew he was someone to be messed with. I'm worried about his future , his family. He's a stubborn man. He hadn't dated anyone before and had never been in love. I'm worried he's gonna stay single like this.

Sreya : Some people are like that. Look at Yn , she has millions of people wanting to be with her. But she's not interested. There's even this one guy who's been behind her for god knows how long. Even his parents came here asking for her.

Sungho : Then you could have gotten her married with him.

He suggested making Vijay deny immediately.