he plays you a song on his guitar

"I'm booooored," you say to nobody in particular. You were sitting next to Luke on your couch, except you were sitting upside down, your head hanging down off the edge. Petunia was laying on your stomach, making you unable to get up or move.

"What do you wanna do?" Luke asked, idly plucking at the strings of his guitar.

"That's the problem, I don't know," you say, irritation creeping into your voice.

"Hmm, do you wanna go somewhere?" Luke asked, trying to find something the two of you can do.

"No, I don't really feel like going out," you say.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" he suggests.

"Not really, I'm getting sick of watching movies," you respond

"Hmmm," Luke tried his hardest to think of something to occupy you, scanning the room for ideas, when his eyes landed on the guitar in his lap. "I know what you're gonna want to do," he says.

"What's that?" you ask him, desperate for entertainment.

"How about I play a song for you?" he says, already knowing the answer.

You barely let him finish his question. You sit up suddenly, scaring Petunia and making her get up and curl up next to Luke. "I'd love that," you respond. He laughs softly at your reaction. You sit up and move closer to him, allowing Petunia to move back onto your lap, you taking her place.

"What song should I sing you?" he asks, smiling at you

"That's up to you," you respond, returning the smile.

"Hmm, I know," he says after a moment of thinking. Suddenly, he starts playing a song on his guitar. You immediately recognized the song, it was Sweet Creature by Harry Styles. Your song, the song the two of you always sang together, and had declared your own. This made your heart melt, and brought a smile to your face.

You listened intently as he sang, watching his hands as he played the guitar, and his face as he sang the lyrics with a look a pure love on his face. It brought tears to your eyes, making you realize just how much you truly loved him. When he had finished, he looked over at you and smiled, reaching to wipe the wetness from your eyes.

"Thank you, Lukey," you say to him, gently rubbing his arm.

"Of course, darling," he responded, putting his arm around you and pulling you closer. You leaned your head on his shoulder and looked up at him.

"I love you, Luke," you say to him. He takes your hand into his and squeezes it gently.

"I love you too, y/n," he responds. Your eyes drift down to his lips, admiring how soft and beautiful they looked, just like every other feature of his. He let go of your hand and instead put his hand on your cheek, stroking it softly as he leaned down to kiss you. His lips met your softly and gently, the kiss sweet and full of love.