Chapter 1

Author's POV

Ten years ago

The whole DeLuca mansion was able to hear the giggle of the little princess Anna hiding from her eldest brother Alessandro as he was chasing her after she called him egghead

"What did you call me Angel??"
"I called you an egghead"
" You just wait.. I'll tell you who is an egghead "
" You can't reach me"
"We'll see"

And just as she was about to run down the stairs Alessandro was able to catch hold of her.
" Now where will you run to? "
" Sandro leave me, I will tell teddy and he will scold you."
" No can do Angel and I'll tell him you called me an egghead and who even teaches you this terms?"
" Xander was calling Xavier an egghead this morning."

Alessandro was furious but let it slide due to the cute little girl in her arms.
" That dies not mean you can speak names like this. Okay Angel"
"Okay Sandro"
"Now it's time for tickle monster..."
"Nooo.....! Stop!! "

"What is going on ?"
"Papa save me... Sandro is not letting me go"
Seeing his kids Lucian felt the satisfaction of being able to have a loving family what missing was that she missed her wife.

He married Aurora's sister so that his kids can have a mother but he knew that he himself will always be in love with her first wife.

He was distracted from the cute giggles of her babygirl.
"Sandro leave her and get ready we have to go for a meeting"
Listening to his father Alessandro became aware that his father was talking about mafia business so after kissing Anna's forehead he let her leave but not before a cute hug .

Anna knew that her father and brothers were important and busy people so without any disturbance she left to the kitchen and with the help of the head maid started baking cookies and poured juice.

This was a daily routine. In the evening Anna would always take this and serve to all the guards and workers in the mansion because according to her they get tired and need refreshments to continue working.

So every evening after baking the cookies Anna with the help of one of the maids would go around the house and serve them refreshments. The guards and the people working loved her.

Meanwhile the eldest two brothers and father were leaving for the mafia meeting, the other brothers were already at their friends places, and Brittany was on her piano classes so only the sisters and her stepmom were at home.

The stepmom ordered the servants to go for grocery shopping and all the mafia employees went with Lucian. Georgia had already been planning about this for months so she found the perfect moment and prick Annabella with the dose of sleeping pills when she was sure that she is asleep she started slapping herself to unconscious but before that she fed Isabella mushrooms as she was allergic to them.

After a few moments when Annabella woke up she saw Georgia's face was red and unconscious and on the other hand her little baby sister with a hand on her throat trying to breathe.

Just as she held the throat of Isabella for helping her the door burst open and all the brothers came running in to see that their princess is choking her only sister. So without any question they seperated the both. Lucian went running towards Georgia to wake her up to see what actually happened when he was successful in waking her up she started crying.

"Lucian save Isabella she fed her mushrooms."
All the brothers were shocked to hear that and they rushed her to the hospital so that they don't lose their daughter leaving Annabella behind all alone wimpering that she didn't do it.

In the hospital

All the brothers, Lucian and Georgia were waiting for doctor to come out so they know that Isabella is already just as they were about to loose their patience doctor came out.