Chapter 8

Annabella's POV

It was the next day. I skipped going downstairs for my breakfast and lunch as I was still upset with yesterday's outcome. I just thought that maybe they will to try to find justice for me like they apparently according to them did by sending me away but how can I forget that they cannot let anything happen to their princess. Leaving my thoughts I focused on my work.

I was busy the whole day working on my companies and trying to handle some of my mafia work. It was time for dinner when Nate literally dragged me towards the dining room. When I reached there I see whole DeLuca clan waiting there except Lucian and Alessandro.

I took my seat beside Isa and opposite Brittany who was now smirking towards me. Oh how I wished to punch her in the face to remove that stupid smirk but I think my blood could feel my anger as there was a pin drop silence as they all could feel my emotions but I don't know why we didn't started eating yet.

And that was when I looked around and saw three seats empty one being of Marco who is still on his camp and other for Lucian and Sandro and I  think we were waiting for them so that we could finally eat.

I just turned towards Isa to see her lost in her thoughts. I nudged her slowly to bring her back from the dreamland she is in. When she finally came to her senses and look towards me. she smiled and we started asking about what we did the whole day.

We were so busy that we didn't notice Lucian and Alessandro enter the room but they made their presence known when a throat cleared beside me. I turned to see Lucian sitting there smiling towards both me and Isa. I just gave a nod as an acknowledgment but Isa had other plans. She ran towards both Lucian and Alessandro consecutively hugging and kissing them on their cheeks. I think it is my first family dinner sitting here as I was busy in my work the last few days.

Before the food arrived Lucian spoke up in a stern manner
"Anna we have some rules that every child of mine has to follow".
I was amused that they think I still follow their rules but I still nodded because I was not in a mood of any conflict.

"1) We know respect is a two way street. So we expect you to respect us and in turn we will respect you.
2) Please inform us when you are going out. We know we can't stop you from leaving but it would be better if one of us knows you are out.
3) Your curfew on a week day is 11p.m. and on a weekend it can be extended to 12:30, not more than that.
4) I expect you to always have your security plus some of our security whenever you step out.
5) You are supposed to have good grades in your studies and you will be starting school next Monday with twins, Nate, Brittany and Isa.
6) You are not allowed to go on the third floor and basement because those are the places where we work or have important meetings.
7) You are not supposed to have a boyfriend. You can have boys as friends but no boyfriends.
8) I expect you to dress decent and before you object yes I know its your body and I respect that but make sure your clothes doesn't make your brothers uncomfortable.
Am I clear?"

There rules were not that bad actually I was okay with all of them but I couldn't give him the satisfaction so in an innocent voice I turned towards him.

"I am okay with all of your rules but I also hope that you can respect my privacy and one more doubt I have is that why did you expect me to have a boyfriend, what if I am interested in girls ?"

I saw all their faces held horror and me and Isa instantly bursted out laughing looking at their faces. But before we could calm down Alessandro interrupted our laughing session
"Than we expect to meet her, so that we know she is capable of handling you"