Chapter 6

Annabella's POV

It's been a week since that conversation. I have started working on my fashion show and my company Dad and Cole were back in Italy trying to solve their mafia work so that they can come back to New York and Sia is on her doctor camp. She talks to me every night and she knows what had happened in the family after my arrival.

She was livid to say the least. She tried to talk me out of it and tried to blackmail me into telling dad but I was not letting their words stop me from taking care of Hope.

I also met Naomi the next day and she hugged me and cried. She told me how she found love in Richard and how they have a son name Alex who is adorable.

I met him when I went to their place for dinner. Both Naomi and Richard apologized for my bios reaction. But what done has been done they cannot do anything about it now anyways.

Well Isabella has actually been a sweetheart. She comes to my room at night to sleep while I work on my company's files and deals. She has been a sweetheart and makes sure I eat because while working I forget to feed myself.

I have seen change in her in a span of one week. She is more open and the fear I've seen on her face the first day has gradually decreased. She laughs and works more. I even shared some of my designs of jewellery and dresses. She feels that I am doing this just for fun as she doesn't know about my company.

Well coming to bios I am always steered clear of their arrival. I don't talk to them or ignore them by saying that I have work to do.

Nate and I have become closer we have started sharing things. He still doesn't know my past but we do talk about random stuff and I've started trusting him.
He calls me his princess and I call him my knight in shining armour.

I sometimes sense the jealousy all the my brothers show towards Nate but their fault they dont think before they speak.

I let Xavier know that I clearly heard his statement and to see his and his brothers faces was priceless

Flashback

We were all having dinner and Isa asked me
"Why were you not living us for so many years?"

Well all the eyes were on me curious and two held vicious smirks on their faces.
"Because someone thought that I was not worth it. Right Xavier?"

I saw all their faces pale but hey what can we say watch your mouth before you speak right?

He tried to explain but one glare from me held him cowering back to his seat.

Flashback over

Today is my fashion show and all the DeLuca's are invited because I want to show them what happens when they mess with me. Moreover Brittany still needs to learn her lesson about slapping my manager.

Her daddy dearest or her brother may fulfill all her demands but if she messes with me she is not going to be okayyyy.

I invited my family also to the runway but they all are busy. So I'll have to do my first runway without them. But that means that I can wear anything and I don't have to fear dad or Cole for that instance. They literally scare all the guys around me and their overprotective nature is way too hard to hide.