Chapter 3

In New York

Lucian's POV

It has been ten years. Ten years ago when I sent my princess to boarding school so she could be taught the value of family. She broke my family, it took us a while to be ourselves again.

I just hope she learnt her lesson. There is not a single day I didn't miss her but I didn't have the courage to talk to her what if she doesn't want to talk to me after all I sent her far away and didn't even talk to her.

I just hope she is okay, the damage she caused was unbearable but I have my family back. My children are with me. They all have moved on with their lives and Isabella well she is so cute and innocent. I just hope she doesn't do anything just like her sister.

But I think now its time to bring her back after all ten years away should have definitely helped her. She would have changed by now I just hope that she doesn't hate me because what I did was all for her welfare.

All my kids are now stable in their lives. Alessandro has taken over both my legal and illegal businesses, Vincent well he is helping his brother by working mostly on my legal businesses, Marco is busy with his degree of becoming a neurosurgeon. He is a doctor for the mafia but he wants to achieve more well what can I say.

Leonardo well he is just so introverted, he is now an artist. He paints and enjoys his life in these paintings. Xander and Xavier are seniors in college.

Brittany is with them but they don't really study I really hope they all do well this year after all they have to finally go to their colleges.

Nathan is a different story. He is the one who makes sure that all his siblings have a laugh so he became the prankster of the family.

And Isabella well she still believes that Anna would never do such a thing, she believes that we have wronged her but she was not there the moment this all happened but being the naive and the innocent little girl she is we let her believe that.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my personal phone rang I was shocked no one except family could call me on this phone.

Alessandro and Vincent also stopped the meeting right away. Georgia's name flashed.

"Hello"
" Hello Lucian..."
She was crying I thought of all the possible outcomes why would she be crying

"What happened to Georgia"
"Lucian Isabella is hurt.."
My whole world stopped right that moment
"What do you mean?"

She fell from the stairs and her head banged against the staircase and now we are speeding towards the hospital.

We rushed towards the hospital listening to this we know it's serious otherwise Marco would have led him to the doctor wing.

Reaching the hospital we saw my whole family waiting there except Marco and Isabella.
"Where is she? How is she?"

Marco was with Bella I can tell. Leonardo came running towards me
"Dad we need Dr. Bianchi to do the surgery. Her brain needs surgery but he is not available."

I immediately ordered my man to bring Dr. Bianchi to the hospital.
After 2 hours of waiting Dr. Bianchi came rushing towards the ward Bella was admitted.