Chapter 4

Annabella's   POV

"Cool down brother... I am fine. Nothing happened to me except I just reached there house because they forgot to pick me up."

"How could they? Do you need me to come get you? I can't let you live with those people."

I know they were hearing everything they heard as all their faces held anger and pain and hurt as I addressed someone as my brother but they lost their right years ago.

"Hey! It's okay I am fine. You know the reason why I returned otherwise I would have never placed my foot in their house".

My voice at the call held a warning. Warning that they are walking over thin ice near me and one wrong move and I will definitely not listen to their bullshit and leave the house.

I was distracted by my thoughts after hearing Cole's voice
"Take care sweetheart. You need anything don't forget I am a call away. Love you "
"Love you too brother".
All the faces infront of me had curiosity, anger and pain. We kept looking at each other before my patience ran out.

"Are we going to stand here or is someone going to show me my room."
That bought them out of their trances and immediately Nathan stepped infront, I'm guessing to lead me to my room.

"Sure Anna"
The name, they lost their right to call me Anna years ago.
"My name is Annabella, you have no right to call me Anna. You lost that privilege "

The moment I said that the bios had hurt plastered on their face but didn't say anything. I think they are tired too even ask questions, well good for me.

Nathan led me up the staircase where I looked around the first floor it consists of 2 living rooms, gym, hall, kitchen, game room, music room and library.
I definitely know where I am going to spend my free time at.

Then we took the stairs for second floor and we reached in front of a huge hallway.

"Rooms are in the order of age first Sandro then Vince followed by Mars then we have Leo. Then infront of Sandro we have Xander's then Xavier's than mine. Brittany is in other wing with mom and dad because apparently she can't enjoy with her friends due to our disturbance. Your room is opposite mine and next to you is Isabella's."

I sighed knowing that at least at night Isabella is far away from that witch

We entered my room and to say I was impressed would be an understatement. But I didn't let him see my emotions. I think that's the reason he panicked.

" If you don't like the room interiors we can change it, I just personally did it because I thought you would like this room."

I was happy that I could make him nervous but to stop from his rambling I just hugged him. It was to make him believe that I don't blame him because I knew it was not his fault I was send away he himself was a kid.