Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I opened my eyes when I can feel my daughter moving beside me. She was getting out of bed. I yawned.

“Are you hungry, baby?” I asked and she nodded. Sabay kaming pumunta ng CR para mag toothbrush pagkatapos ay bumaba na.

We go into the kitchen and they are already complete for breakfast, kami nalang ang wala ni Hera Elaine.

“The two Goddesses are here. Show your respect, folks,” Kuya Cupid Said and they all bowed at us, even Mama and Papa and the 3 maids did the same too.

While I and my daughter hold the side of our imagery dresses and we bent one of our knees and bowed back at them. We laugh in unison after.

I remember Sancho that's why I asked my family what happened last night. I looked at my daughter and she was busy with her food. I don't feed her anymore, she won't want to because she's already big na daw but I still watched her.

“What happened about the talk last night?” I opened up the topic.

All of the boys grinned while mama's forehead creased. What do they mean by that?

“The talk went well, Diyosa,” Kuya Hades meaningfully said.

“Yeah, it really went well,” Papa added with the same enthusiasm as Kuya Hades.

“We did only teach him a little bit of lesson, Diyosa,” Zeus assured me but his smile made me nervous!

“A lesson that he will never forget and he won't also think of hurting you, again,” Kuya Cupid mumbled without removing the grin on his face.

“Shut up, boys! Don't worry, County, that Sancho is still intact,” Mama's words didn't calm me, it made me more nervous!

They laughed at what Mama said. Bumusangot ako. I looked at Elaine and my face lit up when she smiled at me. My daughter knows how to comfort me well.

After our breakfast, aside from my parents who go to Sweet Paradise, we go all to the living room. My two brothers, Kuya Hades and Kuya Cupid were trying to talk to my daughter but she was serious that she'll take revenge for me, she ignore them. Not that I needed it but it was all fun seeing my brothers doing their best just to have my daughter's forgiveness. Zeus was also there earlier, pursuing my daughter to talk to him but my daughter is not that easy to get.

Meanwhile, Zeus came back with a bouquet of sunflowers. Alam niya talaga ang kiliti ng anak ko. She accepted the flowers from Zeus and she said that Zeus is forgiven and smiled but when she look at my other two brothers, she glared at them. I laughed when I saw my brother's miserable face.

My two brothers left and I know that they'll go get something to tame my daughter. That's what they get when they will bully me!

Noon, ako ang laging kinukulit ng mga kuya ko but now that my Elaine is here, nasa kaniya lagi ang attention, even mama and papa. But I'm not jealous, in fact, I'm happy that they accepted her.

Zeus and Elaine are now watching movies together, Elaine is sitting on Zeus' lap. They are whispering things and then laugh afterward. I felt my phone vibrate from my lap, it was a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown number

Good morning, County. I can't show up to you and my daughter right now, I'm doing something urgent. Hope to talk to you soon. Don't forget to eat your breakfast. Send my regards to our daughter. Have a nice day ahead –Sancho Etienne Austria

I saved his number. Well, we need communication for our daughter. Say's who? Says the marupok.

To: Sancho

K.

I replied. See? I'm not that marupok.

After an hour, my two brothers came back. Kuya Hades is now holding my daughter's favorite drink, milk tea. While Kuya Cupid is holding a box of Pizza. And my daughter happily accepted it and with that, my two older brothers are forgiven.

“Don't eat too much Pizza, Elaine.” paalala ko sa kaniya. Baka sasakit ang tiyan niya pag nasobrahan.

“I bought some for you two, too. It's in my car, you two can get it,” Kuya Hades said as he give the key to Zeus. Sabay kaming tumayo ni Zeus.

Umakbay siya sa'kin at yinakap ko ang bewang niya habang naglalakad kami papunta sa labas.

“Kuya,” I said calling his attention.

“Oh?” he retorted.

“Sancho said that you told him that we're together...”

“Oh, that? I'm just making fun of him. He look in pain when I said that to him and he deserves that,” he chuckled.

Huminto kami sa harap ng sasakyan ni Kuya Hades. Hinarap ko siya kaya natanggal ang pagkaka akbay niya sa'kin at pinalo ko siya sa balikat.

“Diyosa, I felt that I failed to protect you from you know. Since we were kids, we, your older brothers vowed to Papa that we will protect you from everything that may cause you pain. And we gladly oblige because you are our Goddess,” he said seriously and he kissed my forehead and hugged me, I hugged him back.

“Love you, kuya.”

“Love you, too.”

I'm so lucky to have them, naiyak tuloy ako. Narinig ni Kuya na suminghot ako kaya tumawa siya at kinalas ang yakap namin. He wiped my tears.

After we grab the food from the car, bumalik kami sa living room. Nasa gitna ng dalawa kong Kuya si Elaine.

Kuya Hades looked at us when Zeus handed the key. Nangunot ang kanyang noo nang mapansin niya ang namumula kong ilong.

“Pinaiyak mo, Zeus Leonardo?” Seryosong tanong ni kuya kaya nakuha ang atensyon ng dalawa.

The three of them are now glaring at Kuya Zeus. Kuya Zeus laugh at them, he put down the box of pizza that his holding then took a one milk tea from me tapos tumakbo na siya papuntang kwarto niya pero sinundan siya ng tatlo.

I only watched them and my heart is full of warmth. I'm surrounded with love which is I'm always thankful to God. He never fails me.