𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌...

𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌...

"ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ɢᴇɴᴇ, ⵊ ɢᴜᴇss."

"ⵊ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ."

"ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴅᴀᴍ."

                 ❀"WELL I'D SAY IM pleasantly surprised by you, deputy swan." I tell the now blushing officer. "Oh yeah, why's that?" She asks, looking at me before putting her eyes on the road. "You're chivalrous, kind, and you look very attractive in that suit." I smirk, looking at the now tomato red blush growing on her cheeks. "You flatter me, Miss Hale." My beast purrs softly in my chest at the remark. Our conversations have evolved in the last few days to light flirting, which I for some reason, don't mind one bit. "So favorite movie?" The raven-haired women asks pulling me from my thoughts. "Legally blond." I reply. "Really?" I shrug at the question before going in depth. "Yeah, I like Elle. She is very smart, but every around her just assumes she's dumb because of how she looks." I explain, taking my seatbelt off to face her completely. "Do you feel like people do that to you?" Bella asks, not taking her eyes off the road. "Men look at me and only see my beauty, not that I can rework an entire engine, or paint at the level of Picasso. Just my breast and face, after a while I stopped getting affected by most stares, but even some days it's to hard to ignore." Bella goes quiet before turning to look at me.

"I want you to know that I see every part of you rose, even the parts you haven't showed me yet, and I accept them all. Not because of the imprint, but because you are a wonderful person inside and out, and I'm sorry people only look on the surface because you are so much more than that." If I could blush my cheeks would shine brighter than fresh blood, but the best I could offer the young officer was a large smile; something she had never seen, coupled with my beast purring softly in the back of my mind. The engine cuts off, pulling Me from thoughts. "I wish we could keep talking about this but unfortunately we're here, and a little late." Bella says, a small frown plastered on her face before she looks at me, my smile still big but getting smaller every second. Her facial expression now matches mine. "I think my heart just stopped for a second." I laugh as she gets and runs to my side, opening my door. "Really, why is that, deputy swan?" I ask, a small smirk etched on my porcelain face. "You know why." She says as I get out and link arms with her. "Mhm..." I mumble as she gets the door to the police station. The station was filled with officers; their wives, husbands, partners, and friends. A soft song playing in the background and people dancing on a makeshift dance floor. I look at Bella seeing a frown on her face. 'Let's fix that' I think, picking up a glass of wine.

☀︎︎"SMILE DOG" ROSE says, whispering in my ear. Not that I needed her to, my ears could pick sound from a mile away, but the coy smile on her face indicated it wasn't for me. It was so the party goers wouldn't get even slightly suspicious. Ever the clever one, rose is. "That's a slur ya' know?" I say, whispering back. The same coy smile now plastered on my face. "Really? I didn't hear you complain when Emmet called you Cujo." I laugh, garnering some attention. "That's true, but I called him the hulk in return." I say, smiling at the new memory. "Well, call me something in return if it'll make you feel better." She replies, before taking a polite sip of wine. "I can't." I tell her. A small frown now etched on my face. "And why not?" She asks, her perfect eyebrow lifted in curiosity. "Because the thought of insulting you; even jokingly, physically hurts." I say, now looking in her eyes. A flash of surprise dances across her face before her facial expression lands on slight smile. My beast begs to change the subject, not so happy at the thought of being so weak, even with just my imprint. "Dance with me?" I ask holding my hand out as she places the almost empty wine glass on a new, pristine table. "I would love too." A large smile erupts on my face copying her much smaller one as I lead her onto the makeshift dance floor.

I pull the vampire onto the dance floor. She rests her hands on my neck and I hesitate before placing my hands on her waist, which warrants a chuckle from her. I bend down and whisper in her ear again. "There's someone here, supernatural." The ice queen freeze's before she dances again, holding me tighter this time. "Call your pack, and I'll call my family. I want my time with you, we can deal with that tomorrow." I smile wide as we continue dancing, before we both pull away to make the calls.

" I smile wide as we continue dancing, before we both pull away to make the calls

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm not proofreading any of my chapters anymore.

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Bye, see you soon!