{Chapter_1/Fresh_Loss}

Noah

"Master... Master... MASTER WAKE UP!"

I jolted awake, in what seemed to be a hospital. Or some kind of Med Bay. I had bandages around my waist, leg and chest. What looked like a spacesuit sat in the corner of the room. Black, inky, and the visor was attached with duct tape.

"Master! Thank goodness you're awake!"

"Duncan give him space please-"

It was then I saw the two men. So the older one with the broken antenna was Duncan. I had no recollection of what had just happened. All I remember is hearing someone say this:

"You're right. I have a lot of unrealized potential. I'll just use you as the punching bag!"

So I think someone's out for me. Or something. I don't know. But I needed to ask questions.

"First of all, why are you calling me master? Second, what just happened? Third, what is your name? I know the one with the antenna is Duncan."

There seemed to be a look of shock and stress on Duncan's face. From the expression we obviously had a connection in the past or something. But all I wanted to know is who's hunting me.

The other one sat down on the bed beside me.

"I was worried that this could happen... It's Docktor. Dr Docktor. You lost your memory in a severe attack that was unleashed upon you."

That's a dumb name. But I kept listening.

"There are monsters after you. We get cursed if we say their real names, so we call them Ardein and Pylare."

Monsters, eh? I'd like to see them try. I may currently be low on memory, but I know how to manage swords. Part of me just knows.

"Is there anything you remember?" Asked Duncan. I closed my eyes, and tried to remember. There were only two other memories that I seemed to remember.

"Ah, [ERROR_XXX_NAME_NOT_FOUND] I've been waiting so long... For this moment..."
I couldn't remember the name for the life of me. But I know it's someone important.

"[ERROR_XXX_NAME_NOT_FOUND] isn't here right now..."
Another name I can't remember. Great. I decided to lie and say no. Dr Docktor seemed to take it just fine.

"It may take a while to recover..." Sighed Duncan.

"We don't have a long time. Only 3 weeks at the most." Snapped Dr Docktor. I laughed at that. 3 weeks?

"What, are we on a timer or something?!" I joked.

Dr Docktor turned his head down.

"Yes. You only have 3 weeks until you fade." He explained. "Then... Our fate is sealed."

Fade? What am I? What... What was I?

-_-_-_-_+_-_-_-_-

Dr Docktor

I was picking up No-Visor's files that were now messily arranged on the ground. Some of the pages had splodges of ink stains on the corners, blocking out some information. There was one page that had the majority of words inked out, but the writing that was visible was intriguing.

 There was one page that had the majority of words inked out, but the writing that was visible was intriguing

So seems like not all hope is lost. No-Visor can try get his old skills back before his 3 weeks are up. Let's just hope he uses them for good this time...