{Chapter_5/Laying_Low}

Dr Docktor

I had Mr Cheese on one of the Medical beds, as he was NOT in the best of condition. He was still shaky, and every now and then his arm or leg would twitch. I wanted to know exactly how it felt... and if there was a way to get them to return back to normal.

"Could you maybe explain what it was like...?" I began. "I mean..."

"Headache... Pain... Loss of control..." whimpered Mr Cheese, now rocking back and forth in a curled up ball.

"Easy now. We don't want you to have a heart attack. But do you think you could maybe clarify what you felt?" Mr Cheese took a few deep breaths before continuing.

"I guess it was like... Once he grabbed my visor, it was a bit like... then... but... this time the pain wasn't just in my eyes, but it spread everywhere. It hurt most in the head. It was almost as if fifty boiling hot knives were cutting and breaking away at by skull..." Mr Cheese couldn't hold back his tears any longer. I put my hand on his shoulder in attempt to comfort him.

"You should rest. And if any pain comes back then you come straight to me." I tucked him in and not even 20 seconds after, Mr Cheese was snoozing. It was sweet. But that moment of me being alone in my own thoughts was interrupted as I heard something from Lounge.

"DUNCAN BE CAREFUL! YOU NEARLY HIT ME IN THE VISOR!" Screamed what I made out to be Mr Egg. I couldn't help but slightly giggle. Oh dear...

-_-_-_-_+_-_-_-_-

The Gentleman

I was in the kitchen just washing the blade in the sink. After all, it wasn't really mine. I was almost certain it was either Ninja's or Dr Docktor's. But either way I wanted to have it clean.

"Hey... What's your name...? I just wanted to say sorry for earlier." a voice behind me hesitated. I recognised the voice immediately.

"It's fine. I deserved it for insulting your name." I laughed. Noah gave a little chortle too.

"So what do you think of the spacesuit?" He asked. I turned around, and saw that Noah now had a black spacesuit on, with a horrendously taped on visor. But other than that, he had a cloud hat and overall looked ok. I gave him a thumbs up and smiled. Noah then broke off into a fit of posing like he was in one of those fashion magazines.

"Don't I just look gorgeous?" He sang. I rolled my eyes, grinning. I could honestly get used to him not remembering his past self. Sure he was a bit sour at times, but he was fun to be around and had a bit of personality. Let's just hope he doesn't become hostile again any time soon...

"Um... are you seeing that?" wondered a new voice behind us.

"Yeah that is NOT what he looked like when he killed us." replied another voice.

They stepped out, and there was one female, one male. In shock, I knew who they were.

"Baggy? Blondie?"