{Chapter_6/Not_Gone}

Baggy

One thing is for sure. I do NOT remember No-Visor looking like that. I was VERY skeptical. But he was funny.

"Oh, hi! I'm Noah. I'm guessing you're Baggy and Blondie?" Greeted Noah. I was confused at first but then I came to a conclusion. He had lost his memory...? Well at least he wouldn't kill us now.

"That's a nice name!" Smiled Blondie. Before I had time to say anything, sure enough, the other 2 survivors tumbled in, wrestling each other.

"POOPYFARTS YOU TRAITOR!"

*Angry fart noises

Sure enough, it was Wizard and Poopyfarts. They were still in turmoil from... Well... We weren't there but we heard what had happened. I grabbed Poopyfarts, and The Gentleman grabbed Wizard and managed to halt the fighting. Nevertheless, they still gave each other a cold glare each. At this point Duncan and Dr. Docktor had come rushing to the kitchen to see what the commotion was all about. Blondie let out a very high pitched scream.

"YOU GODDAMN SON OF A-" She yelled. Duncan interrupted her.

"Heh, funny. I was expecting your boyfriend over here to scream, not you!" He giggled.

[@%!@~@+=] DUNCAN FOR THE LAST TIME. THEY HAVE TO REALISE. ON. THEIR. OWN!

Typical. Someone outside of this universe intruding on our story. But anyways. I saw Noah's face begin to widen with worry.

"Hold on a minute..." he thought out loud. "WHO'S MINDING MR CHEESE?!" Dr Docktor took off like a bullet once Mr Cheese was mentioned. Now I had no idea what was wrong, but from the worry on both his face and Noah's, it sounded serious...

_-_-_-_-_+_-_-_-_-_

Mr Cheese

I woke up a few minutes after Dr Dumb-Name (Yes I took after Noah) left. I didn't have any dreams, but the pain had certainly gone. I realised that I needed to head to the bathroom to do my business. Oddly enough, when I flushed the toilet, the flush seemed louder more reverbed than normal.

I went to wash my hands at the sink, and everything seemed fine. The water was flowing normally, the temperature was a perfect lukewarm, and the soap was still fun and sudsy. Everything was fine... Until I looked in the mirror. I jumped in fear at my reflection. That was not me. At least, not normal me...

It was clear that the effects from Captain's ambush weren't gone

It was clear that the effects from Captain's ambush weren't gone. The same pain struck again and I just screamed. I couldn't do anything other than resist and endure the pain.

"You can't get rid of us... Mr Cheese..."

"We're not as easy going as... Him."

"We'll keep at you until you give in."

"And your endurance levels are quite low, from what I know..."

The voices faded, just laughing. I just cried. The only way to escape this alive was to get them back to normal. But I know that was near impossible with Noah being an Amnesiac.

"Mr Cheese..." Came the voice of Dr Docktor from the entrance to cargo. I was not in the mood to talk right now. All I wanted was The Gentleman.

"Go away Dr..." I replied, still shivering. All of a sudden, Dr Docktor pulled me up and began carrying me on his shoulders back to my bed. Some might say I was throwing a tantrum, but I would've called it, trying to tell Dr Docktor I needed space: The aggressive way. He now has a bruise on his chest from me kicking him.

I calmed down once I saw The Gentleman in Med Bay waiting for me sitting on my bed. I decided I was going to explain later, and immediately feel asleep on The Gentleman's lap. But as I was sleeping, I seemed to hear the voices again, but this time, they were talking to each other. And I could see them.