The Gala

Amiliana's POV

I woke up to a tap on my shoulder and see Valentino above me.

" Good Morning" Valentino greets

I ignore him. I don't like the way he treated the kid.

" so you're ignoring me now huh?" I still don't reply.

"I'm sorry Bambina. The way you told me last night about how I should treat Gio, I felt bad. Your right, I shouldn't treat him like that." He comes to hug me and for the first time he showed affection.

I tried to ignore him until he touched my ticklish spot. I started laughing. "Oh I guess I found someone's ticklish spot!" He starts tickling me more and I kept laughing, I couldn't breathe.

"Ok ok! Fine! I forgive you" I insist while dying of laughter. He keeps going. Do you know when someone keeps tickling you and then you start kicking everywhere? Yeah that's what I'm about to do. I start kicking around trying to get Valentino off of me as he's smiling through my pain.

"Madam?" Valentino and I stop as we hear a soft voice coming from the stairs. It's Gio.

"Hi sweetie. Come here" I open my arms for him to come to the couch.
He walks to the couch to my arms as he's staring at Valentino. He then buries his head inside my shoulder. Aww he's scared.

"Valentino sit down. Gio sit next to me." They both sit looking at eachother. Valentino has a face where you naturally cannot tell his expressions.

"Ok so I know that Uncle V has done some not very nice things to you. But we talked and he wants to speak to you to apologize and asks for a fresh start. Are you willing to forgive him if he talks to you?" Gio nods.

"Ok so Uncle V, you have something to say so say it." I look at him dead in the eyes showing that I'm not playing with him right now.

He internally groans. "So Gio, Just like what she said, I have done some stuff to you that hadn't been really nice. I apologize for treating you that way. I want to have a good relationship with you because you are a son to me. Can you forgive me and we try again?" He asks.

Gio thinks for a second but smiles nodding up and down. I guess that's a yes. He then goes up to Valentino and wraps his small arms around him. Valentino just stands still shocked at what's happening but he hugs him back after. Aww besties!

"Alright we gotta go shopping for little Gio-"

"Actually we will have to postpone that. We are going to an event so we need to get ready." Valentino looks at his phone.

"Event? But I don't even have my hair or clothe-"

"I have already called the stylist. They will take care of everything. Speaking of them, she is waiting for you in the room. We have to be quick" He says looking at his Versace watch. Gio gets up to go to his room, probably to watch some tv.

"Alright, I'll try to be quick but with this hair, it gonna take some time." I get up and go upstairs to my room. As soon as I open the door, I'm greeted by stacks of beautiful gowns and this short Hispanic  lady with fairly white hair.

"oh mio dio, sei così bella!" (Oh my god, you are so beautiful) She cheers in Italian. "Valentino definitely took his time finding the perfect one. Sit sit, We have to hurry up!" She points to the chair. I go sit and make myself comfortable.

"Hm, I should do a lace front for you, so I don't have to damage your pretty curls hm?" She examines my hair. I can tell she has experience with 4C texture.

"Um, yes anything is fine. Lace front is a great idea." I agree.

"Ouu ok ok, I want you to stand out, look like gold. You will look so beautiful!"

After two hours later of spraying and braiding, not to mention makeup, I'm finally done. Fyi, she did a pretty good job with doing cornrows. I turn to look look at the mirror. I can't believe this is even me. I look so beautiful like she promised.

The Makeup:

"Ok, it's time for you to dress up

"Ok, it's time for you to dress up." She takes my hand and we head to the closet. Wow, even the dress is beautiful. It compliments my skin so well.

The dress and hair (including jewelry):

"Thank you. I love everything" I turn to the smiling lady.

"Come on now, Capo does not like to wait" The lady takes my hand and leads me downstairs.