chapter 3

Kagaya pov:

I just noticed that Tanjiro's clothes and hair were wet. "Tanjiro-san, why are your clothes wet?" I asked, and he responded with: "Well, when i was about to give (M/n)-san his food i zoned out and he splashed water over me..." He said. I grabbed a towel and new clothes. "Here, go dry yourself and put these clothes on, you are dismissed." I said with a gentle smile.

He nodded and did as i said, i do wonder why Muzan has taken an interest in (M/n), he's been here for about a day and already has a merman wrapped around his finger. Yes, (M/n) is very attractive but him being so attractive to get Muzan to love him is very surprising.

Tanjiro pov:

I dried myself and put on the clothes Kagaya-sama gave me and when i walked out i saw Tengen-sama. "Hello Tengen-sama!" I shouted, waiving my hand. He feeds the merman and mermaid siblings, Daki and Gyutaro.

Tengen pov:

I heard someone say my name and saw Tanjiro, i gave him my flashy smile. "Hello Tanjiro." I said. I just noticed he's wearing other clothes. "Did you do something with someone?~" I asked in a teasing manner and he blushes. "N-no!" He said. "You know (M/n), right?" He asked me, if i'm correct, which i always am, he's the new merman, a very attractive one at that.

"Yes!" I said. "Well...he kinda splashed me when i zoned out and didn't give him any fish." He said. "Oh?" I asked. "Yes, he's very picky too, and i think that Muzan has taken an interest in him and wants to...umm...mate with him." I choked on air, i mean Muzan has high standards, very high ones, and he's inlove with (M/n)!? "Wow...I bet they'd make flamboyant children!" I shouted.

Muzan was always looking like he was very irritated and annoyed, so him being inlove with someone sure is a surprise.