chapter 6

(M/n) pov:

I was sleeping on Muzan when i woke up because of...tapping?
Why is someone tapping on the glass? I looked to see a kid, probably around 12, a woman and man.

The woman is holding a camera and the kid just continues to tap hard on the glass. 'Does he not know that sound is loud underwater?' I thought.

I was sitting on the rock where me and Muzan slept, and he was very comfy, i heard a low groan and saw that Muzan is awake, i look at him and he looks back.

The tapping becomes louder and my ears are starting to hurt. I put my hands on my ears to try to not hear the tapping, but God hates me and the boy is now using his fist to tap.

I couldn't think straight because of the pain and i swim to Muzan, wrapping my arms around his neck and hiding my face in his neck. Muzan looks down at me and softly strokes my hair and back.

Muzan pov:

I heard tapping and when i woke up i saw (M/n) covering his ears because of the noise. I rub his back and stroke his hair, i looked down to see that (M/n) was holding back tears.

"It's okay, (M/n), i'm here for you." I said in a calm tone. And i lay him down, whispering something in his ear before swimming very fast at the boy on the other side of the glass and BAM!

I smack my tail against the glass, making the boy jump. I heard the woman saying something along the lines like security. Now that i see her she looks like a karen.

I see Shinobu walking towards here with her usual smile.

Shinobu pov:

I saw that these people were annoying Muzan, so i came here to  stop everything before Muzan breaks the glass, which already happened. "Ara ara~ What seems to be the problem~?" I say in my usual gentle voice.

The woman says that they were just trying to make a picture with the two mermen but they wouldn't come. "Ma'am, you do know that you're not allowed to touch the glass right~?" I say, angry.

The woman keeps saying random things before i've had enough of it. "Ma'am, if you're just gonna lie then i'm friendly gonna ask you to leave with your son and husband." I say, she scoffs.

(Time skip.)

It took me 3 hours to get the karen, her son and her husband to leave. I look over to see Muzan and (M/n) cuddled up together. "Ara ara~ those two will make a great couple, and beautiful children~" I say before looking at the tablet to see if they're stressed.

Muzan's stress rate is slowly calming down, now at 34% while (M/n)'s is at 69% but also slowly going down. I walk away to see if there are other karens and children. There aren't any so i leave to the staff room.