chapter 12

A/n: The pictures don't belong to me, i found them on pinterest

Warning: mention of wanting to drown someone (a karen)

Kokushibou pov:

A merman was just set in my tank and we're just talking right now.
His name is Taki, he has short blue hair, golden eyes, a beautiful purple to blue tail, a lot of golden jewelry, he looked like a prince.
(What he looks like:)

And we are supposed to mate, not that i would mind tho

And we are supposed to mate, not that i would mind tho. We're now sitting on the sand, talking about random things, but i really wasn't listening. I was staring at Taki's beautiful golden eyes.

"-shibo...ushibo...KOKUSHIBOU!" I heard my name being shouted and Taki was the one shouting. "Ah...yes?" "Well, what do you think?" I have literally no idea what he was talking about, so i just shrug. "Well, i think that people shouldn't come in our territory without our permission." I just nod.

I really should focus on what Taki is talking about or problems will come. "Hey, Taki?" "Yes, Kokushibou?" "Well..what do you..think about this?" I ask, and he just looks at me confused. "About...the staff wanting...us to...mate?" "Oh! I wouldn't mind mating with someone as handsome as you!" He says, smiling and i blush.

I go closer to Taki and he smiles. I put my hand under his chind, i slowly stroke his chin with my thumb. We leans into it as our face slowly come closer, our lips not even an inch (2.54 cm) away.

before we could kiss we heard a sound coming from the glass and we both jumped. I looked to see what was making the noise and it was...a woman? Seriously?! Me and Taki could've kissed but that woman broke our focus.

I look over at Taki and i can just see he wants to drown the woman in his eyes. I swim up to the woman and slam my voilet to black tail against the glass, making a loud "BAM!". The woman jolts and slowly walks away. I growl and swim back to Taki.

I swiftly wrap my voilet to black tail around his purple to blue tail. It's not to tight around his so that he won't be uncomfrotable, i wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer, his back against my chest. I bury my face in his neck. I need to bend my back because of how short he is.

Maybe i'm just tall. "Taki?" Yes, Koku?" He turns his head around, trying to look into 1 pair of eyes. "Just look...at the middle...row." I say and he nods. "Well...how tall...are you?" I ask. "My upper half is 5'5" (165.1 cm) and my tail is 6'4" (193.04 cm)." I nod. "And you, Koku?"

"My upper half is 6'3" (190.5 cm) and my tail is 7'1" (215.9 cm)." I say and he looks shocked. "That's very tall!" I nod, and bury my head in his neck again. I tighten the grip on his tail a bit, and he whimpers. So he likes that? I'll keep that in mind.

I pull my head up again and grab his chin, stroking his chin with my thumb again. He gets the hint and leans in, i so too and our lips meet.he has such soft lips. I softly bite his underlip and he lets me in. I explore every inch (2.54 cm) of his mouth.

We start to french kiss, (An open- mouth kiss usually involving tongue-to-tongue contact) our tongues dancing together. As we eventually pull away. "You...taste amazing." I purr and he giggles. "You really do know how to use your tongue, don't you, handsome~?" He says and i nod, kissing his cheek. "You're mine~" I purr in his ear and he nods. "I'm yours..." He pants and i smile.

"Yes...mine to hold...mine to hug...mine to kiss...mine to fuck...mine to mate...mine to keep..."
I say in a possessive tone and he nods, whimpering softly. I smile. "All mine..."