chapter 14

Nakime pov:

Me and my mate, Mizu no hime are just chatting while laying on the rocks together, she's the perfect mate for me. We're childhood friends and ever since 23 years ago we became mates, she's also very beautiful.
(What Mizu looks like:)

She buried her face into my black hair, in all honesty, i think she deserves better than me, i have one eye, which is very weird, that is what i think

She buried her face into my black hair, in all honesty, i think she deserves better than me, i have one eye, which is very weird, that is what i think. "Hey, Mizu?" I asked and she hums. "Why do you like me...?" I ask in a rather insecure tone. "Why shouldn't i like you, Naki?" She says. "You are the most gorgeous mermaid to exist, so whoever told you otherwise is just plain out stupid." She says before kissing my head and i smile softly.

"Thank you, Mizu, i needed that." I say and she nods, turning me around. She showed all of her body while i covered most of my body, i was blushing, yes, but i didn't mind it, she can do with her body what she wants. Our lips slowly grow closer to eachother and we kiss, i smile. "I love you, Mizu." "I love you too, Naki." She says, slowly stroking my hair.

Like i said. She's the best mate i could have.

A/n: sorry for the short chapters but i should actually be sleeping and my motivation doesn't exist anymore. Because of school i won't be able to make chapters and my mom doesn't allow me to be on my phone before 7pm (19:00) so yeah 🥲