chapter 5

(M/n) pov:

Muzan and i were just swimming through the giant watertank making small talk, i like talking to him. He's very gentle yet he can be rough when he wants to.

I was starting to feel tired. "Muzan...can we rest for a bit?" I asked in a sleepy voice. He looked at me and nodded. He grabbed my hands and sat me down, i was slowly falling asleep.

Muzan pov:

I was smiling, (M/n) fell asleep on me, his head on my shoulder, he was letting out soft snores, which i found adorable. I gently took him and layed his head on the beginning of my tail, softly running my hand in his (h/l), (h/c) hair.

His hair was so soft, it feels like sheep wool. He turned around, now facing the beginning of my waist. I chuckled at the sight, he was just to cute.

His (t/l), (t/c) tail was curled up, i really want to touch his tail, but i hold myself back, consent is key.

Daki pov:

I just saw the new merman and Muzan talking and swimming together, it's not fair! Muzan isn't like that! "ONII-CHAN!!! WHY DOES MUZAN LIKE THE NEW MERMAN MORE THAN ME!?!!?!?!?!?" I shouted, i already hate him! He's stealing away my future mate!

I saw that (M/n) was sleeping on Muzan's lap! That's not fair! Muzan doesn't let anyone do that, why can (M/n) lay on his lap and i can't!? I'm way more attractive than him!

I saw that brother wasn't even paying attention to me, he was paying attention to Kaigaku, holding his waist and his face on Kaigaku's shoulder, it made me so angry!

I looked back at Muzan and he was positioning him and (M/n) on the rocks, i couldn't make out what pose they were gonna sit in.

Muzan pov:

I gently grabbed (M/n) and i layed myself down on the big rock, after i lay down i slowly take (M/n) and lat him ontop of me, he was purring like a kitten, it was very cute, i softly stroke his hair as he buries his face in my neck. I hope that he will be my mate...