chapter 8

Kagaya pov:

The tanks are now cleaned and all the mermen and mermaids are back in their watertanks expect for Muzan and (M/n). They were talking or more like literally cuddling. They looked very cute together tho.

As the cages for both Muzan and (M/n) were set in the water they both got in the cages. After a while the cages were set at the opposite of eachother.

The cages's doors opened and Muzan first got out, then (M/n). After seeing eachother they got to the bars and started talking, such a cute pair.

Muzan pov:

Me and (M/n) were both placed in his tank with bars between us, we didn't care, now we can see eachother and talk with eachother. (M/n) was talking about something, but i wasn't listening, i was looking at his gorgeous face.

He was the most beautiful being in the whole universe, i really wanted to be next to him, like the bars away, then i could touch him, hug him, and maybe even kiss him.

I wanted to touch his beautiful face but alas, i couldn't. But atleast i could see and hear him, that was already good for me.

"(M/n), did anyone ever tell you that you're the most gorgeous being in this universe?" I said with a smirk, i know everyone has said that, but the fact that he was blushing made me smirk more.

"(M/n), come closer please." I said and he nodded. He came as close as he can and i touched his face. He has such soft skin. I started to slowly run my thumb over his cheek.

(M/n) pov:

Muzan started to run his thumb over my cheek, and it felt so good if i'm being honest. I leaned into the touch. I'm not sure if he's playing with me or tryibg to seduce me but, if he is trying to seduce me then it's working.

I lean into the touch, purring like a kitten, not that i care. We sit down on the rocks and he starts to give me compliments like "You're so cute like this," and "You're just like a kitten, how cute you are."

It's making me blush, i'm probably as red as a tomato, it made me embaressed. I hid my face but Muzan grabbed it, not harsh, rather gentle. "C'mon darling, don't hide your pretty face~" He says with a smirk, and did he just call me..."darling"? My whole face was red now.

Goddamnit Muzan...