ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Allow The Right One In

Lightning lit up the gray skies as thunder boomed shortly after. I could hear the rain pelting against my window, streaking it as it fell.

It was supposed to be like this for the rest of the day.

I got up from my bed and walked towards the window, which was open. And sat beside it in my vanity chair. The storm was fascinating to watch, seeing the wind whip branches off of trees, the rain fall side ways, and the smells of damp grass filled the atmosphere.

Just then I heard a knock on my door causing me to turn around.

“Hey, Lec.” Elena said from the doorway.

“What's up Elena?” I asked her.

“Looks like there's a big storm rolling in, could you close the window?” Elena asked me, biting her lip lightly.

I made a pout face, “Aw, Elena you ruin all of the fun.”

I then turned back to the window and shut it, and then pulled the lock down so it couldn't open from the strong winds.

“Thanks.” She said and then turned and walked away.

ღღ

Elena and I were now at the Salvatore's Boarding house. And trust me that wasn't my decision, seeing as though I was still upset about him having a scene with Kelly.

“I say we go to Pearls, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.” Damon suggested after pounding nails into wood that covered the now broken window from an experience that happened last night.

Supposedly, a man from the tomb and another woman broke into the Salvatore's house and attacked Stefan and Damon. They ended up killing the woman but the man, got away. And apparently is living with Pearl, Anna's mother, and the other vampires from the tomb.

“Yeah, and then what we turn to the rest of the house of vampires and say, 'Opps sorry.'” Stefan asked his brother sarcastically.

“I can't believe you made a deal with her, when she has been trapped in that tomb for over a hundred and forty-five years.” I expressed, “She isn't going to know where 'the love of your life is'.”

“Well, it was more like a helpful exchange of information.” Damon explained, “It's not like I have a choice she's...scary.” Damon said with a smirk, “And besides she's going to help get Katherine back, she says she knows her patterns of travel and such.”

Elena let out an annoyed huff, “Of course she is, Damon get's what he wants no matter who he hurts in the process.” Elena said glancing at me slightly from the corner of her eyes.

“No need to get snarky about it.” Damon said.

“I woke up this morning to learn that all of the vampires have been released from the tomb.” Elena snapped back with her eyes narrowed, “I've earned snarky.”

“Uhh, how long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?” Damon asked Elena with a roll of his eyes, “I mean Electra's forgiven me, why can't you?”

I scoffed glaring, “Not entirely.”

“Actually according to your voice mail you have.” Damon pointed out, “But your probably still jealous about the Kelly Donavin thing...”

I ground my teeth together feeling my blood boil. He was so childish, Kelly had nothing to do with this conversation!

“Am not!” I yelled back, “But I bet your jealous about how close Tyler and I were last night. You know the guy with the dark hair and eyes? The one you kept glaring daggers at the whole time we were at the grill?” I asked with a smirk knowing I was right.