ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Lot of Candles

Dear Diary,

Yesturday I found out the biggest secret of my life. And the thing is it wasn't even mine. It was The Salvatore Brothers. After the Vicki incident I forced Elena to tell me everything. Which she eventually did. And now I know everything including : burning in the sun, stake to the heart, the herb vervain, compelling, and the true story of Katherine Pierce. You could tell that Elena was burdened by this secret, but now she should know she doesn't have to go through it alone. And I also hope Jeremy is ok, and that whatever Damon did to him makes him forget. But what did he mean by the compelling not working on me anyway? This confused me, I could feel there was worse times coming then just the death of Vicki.

- Electra Gilbert

I walked into Sheriff Forbes office feeling nervous. Elena had went over it with me. I had to lie about the advents with Vicki.

I knew she was going to ask me a bunch of questions. . . Elena said Stefan told her what to say and she was now telling me so Caroline's mom didn't know we were lying.

"Where did Vicki say she was going?" Sheriff Forbes asked me. "She didn't really say anything to me." I stated to her as I looked her into the eye. She nodded looking down at her list which I presumed we questions to ask me.

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?" Caroline's mom asked. "She could have." I replied.

"Is there anyone I could talk to that would know what happened to her?" She asked me. I nodded, Stefan said that if she asked this question say him because I guess he went to her house trying to talk to her. "Yes, Stefan Salvatore. He went to her house to talk to her because Elena and I were scared for Jeremy's sake about the drugs." I replied somewhat honestly.

"What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?" Sheriff asked her eyes narrowing trying to put on the pressure. "She was out of it I guess. I think she was on something." I replied.

"Any signs of aggression or violence?" She asked. "No." I replied without emotion.

"So you believe that Vicki has left town?" Sheriff asked tilting her head and leaning closer to me. "Yes, I do." I replied. Thinking of what Elena had told me to say.

"Alright you may leave." She said to me. I nodded and got up and left the room and walked into the loby area.

I saw Elena, Jenna, and Jeremy and walked over to them. Standing next to my sister.

"You okay?" I mumbled to her, but loud enough so she could hear. "No not really." She replied smugly. I nodded my head as we pushed the doors open and headed outside.

I saw Stefan standing there looking past us and to Elena. She didn't smile she let out a large breath and grabbed my hand and led me over to him. "I'll meet you guys at the car." Elena said to Jeremy and Jenna. They nodded and walked off leaving Stefan, Elena and I.

"You ok?" Stefan asked us, well mostly Elena. Elena ignored his question. "I don't think the sheriff suspected anything. Jeremy had no memory at all. All he knew is what Damon made him know." Elena said to him. I felt my heart race at the mention of his name.

"Thank you." Stefan said to her. She shook her head no. "I can't do this Stefan. Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy all I think is that Vicki is never going to come back. And they'll never know why. People get hurt and people die, but it's just too much." Elena said looking at the ground.

"How about us three go somewhere and talk about it." Stefan said finally refurring to me. "No, Stefan you have to stay away from us. Come on Lec." Elena said dragging me off towards the car. I turned around halfway and gave Stefan an apologetic look.