ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Haunted

I woke up with a pounding head ache. It was from all the crying that happened last night. I groaned and rolled over holding my head.

I got out of bed and then walked into the bathroom. Jer, was standing at the sink just finishing brushing his teeth.

"Sorry." I said trying to walk out of the bathroom. But he held his hand up.

"Oh, no, it's cool. I'm done." Jeremy said wiping his chin. I nodded and grabbed an asprin. I took two and then pulled out my tooth brush.

"Your up early?" I said more in a questioning way.

"Oh, I'm going to the police station. They're organizing a search party for Vicki." Jeremy responded.

"Wait, shouldn't you be going to school?" I asked him.

"Your kidding me right? First Elena now you?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"You still shouldn't skip school Jer. If they find her we'll know. That's why we have these things called cell phones." I said to him.

"Yours and Elena's lips keep moving. And I don't know why?" Jeremy said and then walked out of the bathroom completely. I sighed, completely annoyed with him already.

I turned back around and stared at myself in the mirror.

Oh, brother... (literally.)

"I have got your costumes!" Caroline called walking over to Bonnie and I. I giggled at her remark. In Caroline's hands were some costumes and what looked like accessories. "It's all here." She continued. I nodded and smiled taking the costume that she handed me. I was about to pull my costume out of the bag but Bonnie inturrupted my thoughts.

"Seriously!?" Bonnie yelled, annoyed. She was holding a witch costume. I understood why she was upset now.

"Come on! Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? I just want to have fun. You know just some silly, Damon free fun." Caroline replied sounding just as annoyed.

"Hey isn't this the one you got from Damon?" Bonnie asked holding a yellow looking necklace.

"Yep. Wear it toss it I don't care. I just want it gone." Caroline said.

"Lec, have you seen Elena? Do you know what she's wearing?" Caroline asked me.

"Not since this morning, and um no sorry I don't." I replied shrugging my shoulders. She let out an irritated sigh and I tried to contain my laughter.

"Maybe she's will Stefan." Bonnie said putting the witchy stuff back into the bag. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Riding to his castle, on his white horse." Caroline said in an envious tone. I rolled my eyes at her jealousy.

"Don't be bitter." Bonnie said to her.

"Yea, it provokes wrinkles." I said to her she gave me a fake sarcastic smile and then it was gone. The bell rung and we started to make our way to class.

I looked over to Caroline to see her touching her forehead feeling for wrinkles. I giggled and she looked over at me with a confused expression.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied she nodded and looked away.

Later that night. I was in the kitchen eating an apple. Jeremy was in the fridge leaving Vicki another voice mail. I rolled my eyes at his consistency.

I then propped my self on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. Elena then walked in and I swear I felt the air tense around me.

"Hey." Elena said to both of us.