ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) The Old Comet

~ Electra's POV ~

Dear Diary,

For the first time in a long time I feel good. Even if I have no clue what is making me feel this way I do. I feel as if I am welcoming the new day instead of pushing it away. Things seem to be getting better, expecially for Elena. Her and Stefan have become an item, and she just doesn't seem as up tight anymore. Which is good for me. I couldn't stand her mothering me. But I love her, she is my sister, I have to. Her, Jeremy, and Jenna are the closest family I have and I don't want to ruin that. I still miss Mom and Dad. Everyday, but not every moment. I think I am finally excepting that they wouldn't want me to dwell on their death but learn from it. Because you aren't going to live forever so you have to make good memories while you can.

- Electra Gilbert

I set, my diary down and walked over to my closet and grabbed my black leather jacket. As I was walking out of my room I was stopped by Jenna.

" Do I look adult? " She asked signifying to her purple dress. " Seen as prenatally respected? "

" Depends where your going. " Elena called from behind, I saw her standing there looking up and down Jenna.

" Jeremy's parent teacher conference. " Jenna said walking to the mirror hanging in the hall. Grabbing her hair a pulling it to the top of her head. " Hair up or down? " She asked. Looking back over to Elena and me.

" Well up, sexy stuartest. " I said signifying to her holding the hair on top of her head. She then dropped it and let it fall down to her shoulders.

" Down, I would say boozy housewife. " Elena said grinning. Aunt Jenna scoffed quietly. " Up it is. " She determined.

Elena and I exchanged glances and laughed. Jenna was still staring at herself in the mirror and I decided to walk behind her Elena fallowed.

" Where is Jeremy? " I asked in general.

" He left early, something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse. " As soon as Jenna said that I knew Jeremy was somewhere else other than school. " There is no wood shop is there? " Jenna asked dropping her shoulders and looking fooled.

" No. " Elena and I said simultaneously shaking our heads. I pursed my lips.

Today in history, Mr. Tanner was talking about a comet that would be passing over Mystic Falls tomorrow. He said it hadn't been over Mystic Falls in over a hundred and forty five years. Which I found interesting knowing that we would be the only ones who have seen it that are still alive.

After class I decided to walk with Bonnie and Caroline because Elena was walking with Stefan. And I really didn't want to be the 3rd wheel even though Elena said it was fine.

" Are you physic, or clairvoyant? " Caroline asked Bonnie as we were walking.

" Technically her grams says she's a witch. " I said smiling that I knew something Caroline didn't.

" Yea, technically. My ancestors I guess were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. " Bonnie said giving a non believing look smiling. " Grams tried to explain it all but she was looped on the liquor so I turned out. Crazy family. Yes. Witches I don't think so. " Bonnie said shaking her head disbelievingly.

" Yea well feel free to con trip the name and number of that guy from last night. " Caroline said smiling into space.

" What guy? " I asked. But my question was ignored.