- Data retrieval -

- Loading Data -

- Uploading Files -

- File name: Hedorah67 and Vanoss crew -

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Upload complete -

Hedorah67 & Vanoss Crew: "WHOA!"

A portal opens in the sky to the uploaded City map, with Hedorah, Vanoss, H2O Delirious, IAMWILDCAT, Nogla, Moo, BasicallyIDoWrk, Terroriser, Panda, Fourser0seven, Lui and Sark falling out of it, forming a pile on the street below.

Everyone: "Ow. . ." they say in union before getting off one another.

Hedorah67: "Christ" he says while clicking his back. "I'm never going to get use to that backup data teleport shit"

Vanoss: "Neither am I" he adds, clicking his back before looking at himself. "Well, at least I'm a woman anymore" he remarks before looking at the rest. "And neither are they. . . wait a second, where's Ohm?"

Hedorah67: "Uhhh let me check" he says before taking out the 'all powerful Hedorah book' and checks through it. "Uhhh its says here his file was corrupted during travel. . ."

H2O: "Where's my teddy?!"

Hedorah67: "Deleted"

H2O: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Hedorah67: "Relax numbnuts, we'll get you another one" he says in a monotone voice before looking around. "Well, at least the book brought us to decent looking world. . . wonder if its none covid infected"

Basically: "Why do you care? Your probably patient zero due to what your made of"

Hedorah67: "Ha ha, a pollution joke on the trash monster, very funny" he remarks.

Lui: "What do we do now?" he asks while playing with his plane.

Hedorah67: "Simple. . . I guess we go our separate ways now. Most of you are back to normal and no longer genderbent yanderes trying to shag me, so I don't need to be save by the others. . . I-I guess this is it"

Terroriser: "Why don't you duplicate the old universe into this one-"

Hedorah67: "If your suggesting I switch half of you back into females, that's going to be a big fat no" he snaps back at him. ". . . but I guess I could make another book, it just won't be the same"

Nogla: "Go for it man, we'll be right behind you all the way!"

Rodri: "Yeah!"

Everyone: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" they scream as they turn around, seeing Rodri standing there with a smug grin.

Rodri: "Miss me?"

Hedorah67: "H-How did you get here?! You weren't on the back-up file!" he exclaims. 

Rodri: "That is a good question! And I'll tell you how! Come closer" he says. The group then go up to him and have a group huddle, waiting for the answer. ". . . Plot armor, boys"

Hedorah67: ". . . that is the biggest load of shit I've heard. How do you have plot armor for a one-shot book?!"

Rodri: "Simple, the over arching story involving you and the vanoss crew"

Hedorah67: "Ah yes, but we're no longer doing that. . . which means you can go back to your own book now. . ."

Rodri: "I could. . . but I feel like staying here for a bit"

Hedorah67: "Ah fuck. . . ."

Welcome back to the world of One-Shots everyone!