Heartbreaker - Part One

Bathin Baraki was on fire! This was the best way to start the year with a bang!

"This is it people! The teachers went out with a bang right at the beginning, but that was not enough! Not against the Abnormal Pack!" Baraki shouted on the microphone, to the excited screams from the students. All reunited to observe the Promotional Rank Test of the Abnormal Pack, all united under the same desire: to see what they'll do next. And they did not disapoint! "At first, Robin-sensei tried to get Team Leid with an arrow to the heart! But... he missed! Yes, the genius archer missed a shot! How was that was possible, you might wonder. Well, here our Student Body President explained it to me. Leid used his blood skill to have not only Robin-sensei's sight blocked but also his magic's sight blocked. That caused the arrow's aquracy decrease and no balloon was popped. Leid extended his magic around his team, as a shield to have all magic deviate from attacking them. Wasn't that ingenious?!"

"That's so cool!"

"Can someone use their bloodline magic like that?"

"He grew up so much during the summer!"

"Did the Abnormal Pack have a especial training session while they were out of school? How did they manage to get so good in so little time?"

"That's the Harvest King for you!"

"They managed to escape, as Oswell-sensei stopped Robin-sensei from using his blood skill Bullseye Shot. Now they are gone! Vanished! And all of their balloons intact!" Bathin continued his broadcast in excitement, he truly loves his job. "Next came Team Valac! They faced off against Suzy-sensei! Clara was fast on the use of her bloodline magic and had vendine machines barricated before her and her team as protection. Not even Suzy-sensei's flower bullets could pierce through them!" More cheering from the crowd, the first years were getting quite hyped up. "She then created more balloons, then used them to distract Suzy-sensei, who proceeded to pop them all. Then with the aid of her kohai, Marbas F. Yabashi, who used his blood skill Perfect Understanding, Clara managed to get into the flower while it is reloading, and delivers a Pepper Bomb to Suzi-sensei, which left the sensei snizzing a storm!" The students laughed at the memory of their cheerful teacher sneezing and cursing. "For those who do not know, Perfect Understanding allows one to see the structure of all things. As they were running away, Suzy-sensei tried to catch one of the students under Clara's protection with a thread. However, Clara was expecting something like that! While her team was retreating she had created a corresive cloud, that's how Suzy-sensei's thread was desintigrated before she could trap anyone!"

"As expected of Iruma-sama's second in command after his mate Asmodeus-sama!"

"She is so much fun!"

"She even got Marbas to cheer! Is her charm unbeatable?"

Clara indeed grew up this summer, Ameri thought with a proud smile, from her seat next to Baraki. To be able to copy Iruma's corrosion... she has gotten stronger. Especially, since it is not a tangible object!

"Then came the one we were all waiting for... Iruma!" Baraki shouted alongside the crowd. To say that Iruma was a crowd favorite was obvious, no one other than his mate Asmodeus Alice could match him in popularity. "Team Iruma faced off against Shiida-sensei. Shiida-sensei came out from nowhere and tried to capture Corcell Chima. However, Iruma had sensed her! He returned her kick, matchig in her in strength!"

If only they knew he was only able to do so because he is a Demi Demon and his strength is above average, Ameri thought with a dry chuckle.

"Iruma then quickly drew his bow and four arrows! What a mastery for someone so young!" Baraki continued, getting swept into the excitement of the crowd. "Shiida-sensei thougth that his aim was lacking, evading them all, but what she did not know was that it was all part of his plan! Out of the blue, he had her stuck to the wall with four arrows, arms and legs pierced! Team Iruma then ran away before Shiida-sensei recovered!"