Devilam

Uval Luluu, a beautiful alpha demon heiress. She comes from a great noble family, has money, prestige and position. Not to mention she is already of Gimel rank. She has everything she would ever need or want... well, almost everything. The only thing she has been unable to obtain was Asmodeus Alice. The most sought out after omega in noble society. Not only was he breathtakingly beautiful, he comes from one of the oldest and most prestigious families in the demon world's history. Not to mention he is of Daleth rank!

He was perfect and the only prospective mate in her eyes. She wanted him, she desired him with fervor. But no matter how much her dad tired, he was never granted an audience with Asmodeus Amaryllis-sama. And every mating gift she sent was returned without even being opened. But Luluu is not giving up, her father told her that Asmodeus-sama was going to assist to the next Devilam and it might be the last chance she has to make a good impression. After all, rumor has it that he was getting too close to an alpha demon from his class. But Luluu did not care about that, she was going to win him over and make him forget that little runt of an alpha.

During her daydreaming Uval did not notice that her beloved Asmodeus-sama had entered the ballroom, causing a huge uproar.

"That's the Asmodeus heir!" a demon whispered, "Who is that alpha escorting him?"

"Isn't that Sullivan-sama's servant?!" another one hissed "What is he doing attending them?"

"Didn't you hear?! That's Iruma Suzuki! He was one of the heroes of Walter Park" a female demon berated her husband "Lord Sullivan appeared in the news saying how his grandson and his classmates saved the day!"

"So, the rumors of him having a grandson are real?!" the husband replied, shocked "But he had no child!"

"Surely, he is blood adopted" another one joined the conversation "You can smell Sullivan-sama's claim on the boy. And look at the power coming off him, no wonder Sullivan-sama adopted him."

"Is that a Daleth badge? And look at his poise, Lord Sullivan got a good heir on him" the wife commented.

"And Asmodeus-san looks good hanging off his arm" the husband added.

"Alice-chan! Iruma-chan!" Asmodeus Amaryllis called out, with a beaming smile. Her plan was working out perfectly! All that there was left to do was whisper here and there about Iruma's great achievements "You both look lovely!" she cheered "Matching and all! And that gorgon snake hair piece hanging from a bang is just lovely, Alice-chan!"

"Thank you, mother," Iruma replied, with a small blush, making the whole ballroom descent into silence.

He wanted to wince and hide away; he was already having a bad time with all the stared and whispered without the silence and everyone's attention focused on them. But Iruma also knew that he could not hide away, that he was representing not only his grandfather but also the Asmodeus family in part. He was married to their heir... or will he be ex-heir once Iruma takes the throne? It doesn't matter now.

So, giving it his all he straightened his back and exuded as much confidence as he could. What he did not realize was that he was leaking alpha pheromones all over the place. In demon culture that's is only done when a demon wanted to make a statement, stake a claim or show off their power. Iruma's bold move could be considered all three. Making a statement that this might be his first time in demon noble society, but he was there to stay. Staking a claim on his omega and his omega's family. And showing off his superiority as an alpha and heir to one of the three hero's family. Rendering the rest of the demons speechless. Where once should have been more murmuring and stounded whispers, only reign dumfounded silence.

Amaryllis' smile turned sharp; she had made the right choice on son-in-law. Alice on his part was about to swoon, his alpha is the greatest!

"Iruma chose it just for me" Alice purred, playing with the hair piece slightly, before, purposefully, adjusting the collar of his suit so everyone eavesdropping could see the mating mark on his neck.