Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics

"Iruma-chi no!"

"Ok. That's enough!" Sullivan exclaimed, bursting into the room and using his magic to freeze Iruma. He then moved them apart and put Clara in the middle, to then unfreeze his grandson. "Iruma-chan!" He exclaimed in his childish happy tone, to then enveloped him into a tight hug. "I am so glad you are fine now," he whispered into his ear, his tone now serious but still as warm as the one before. "You had us all worried," he returned to his usual childish self, spinning around the room in cheerful laughter.

"Iruma-chi!" Clara exclaimed happily, jumping on her best friend and giving him a bear hug.

Alice would have joined then and there but he was still breathless about the whole almost mating. His face was red and he was panting, looking at Iruma with an almost glazed expression. For some reason, Iruma thought he looked delicious like that. The Demi Demon blushed at the fleeting thought, looking away from those passionate and lovely pink eyes.

"I need to tell everyone that you are awake!" Sullivan exclaimed happily, still spinning all around the room.

"Everyone? W-what do you mean Ojii-san? What happened?" Iruma asked, his memories before passing out were blurry.

"Iruma-sama, do you remember what happened after you defeated the demonic best?" Alice asked him, finally snapping out of his trance.

He crawled towards Iruma, his Omega wanting to be closer to his Alpha after everything that happened. He finally had him back and needed to be scented, to have the reassurance that his Alpha was there safe and sound, and wanted him. Iruma, on the other hand, could not take his eyes off the crawling form of his best friend.

He looks so good like that... on his knees for me... WHAT THE HELL I AM THINKING?! Iruma exclaimed in his head, blushing like a tomato. Az-kun is my best friend. Yes, he has always been very pretty to me and I had always wanted him close but he deserves better than to be thought of like that. Not to mention he would never want me once he finds out that I am human.

"Master you are finally awake!" Arikured exclaimed, showing itself to everyone in the room. "Great news Master! The Demi Demon transition was a success and you even rose a rank, you are a Daleth now- like Alice-sama." Arikured used the stored magic inside him to levitate Iruma's insignia to show him his new rank. Iruma took the cold metal and stared at it in shock. He was truly a Daleth now. "Thanks to your new rank everyone can see me now. There's no need to go sneaking around anymore! You don't even have to hide the fact that you used to be a human anymore... well, you don't have to hide it from Alice-sama, Clara, and Eggy-sensei. Or those who already knew."

"Ah... everyone knows," Iruma gasped in shock, looking at his best friends in worry. "No one cares?" He asked fearful, not sure if he wanted the reply.

"Iruma-sama is Iruma-sama, it doesn't matter if you are a demon, human, or Demi Demon," Alice told his beloved.

Alice then hugged him from behind and nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck- right beside the scent glands. Iruma was blushing like a mad man... but he quite enjoy the peacefulness the hug gave him, so he did not move. Not to mention he loved the scent that came from the pink-haired man.

"Ali-chi is right! Iruma-chi will always be Iruma-chi." Clara exclaimed excitedly.

She was so happy, everyone was so happy. Iruma was awake and not only did the transition suit his body, but he has also regained his kind and gentle nature. He was still the same Iruma as he was when he was a human. Nothing changed.

"Ali-chi? How much did I miss?" Iruma asked, chuckling at how Clara it was.

"You've been out for three days Master," Ali-san told him.