Changes

The cocoon of darkness broke, revealing the pale and unmoving form of Iruma. But that's not the only thing that was revealed, the black monster of gluttony was there as well. Luckily, Sullivan reacted rapidly and fed it before it screamed the place down. But no one was really paying attention to the ring monster, their attention was on Iruma's heart... in the heart that no longer was beating. Just as they were losing hope, Iruma suddenly rose and opened his eyes; before passing out once again.

Sullivan rapidly went to check on Iruma when a black creature with one eye and a butler's uniform appeared from the ring.

"Who are you?" Sullivan demanded to know.

"You can see me?!" Arikured asked surprised, beaming when everyone nodded their heads. "Does that mean Master rose a rank?" Now everyone was confused but gasped in shock when Arikured showed them Iruma's insignia with the Daleth rank on it.

Iruma-sama and I are on the same level now! Alice thought, ecstatic.

"It isn't that common but it isn't rare either," Henri commented. "When a demon's power rises too much out of the sudden, their insignia tries to match up with that level."

"We can always say that the principal rose Iruma-sama's rank because he defeated a demonic beast all on his own, and that's something a Gimel level could not match," Opera thought out loud, eyes never leaving the creature who was celebrating above his young master's unmoving body. "You are the ring of gluttony, right?" Opera suddenly asked, gaining everyone's attention and surprise. "Iruma-sama once came to us with questions about if the ring could gain a conscience and start to communicate. We thought that he was starting to see things... but right now I think he was in the right."

"He was!" Arikured announced happily. "I am Ali-san! Master's loyal servant!" He presented himself happily. "Master discovered that depending on his level I gain more power. At level Aleph I was a creature of pure darkness without conscience, then at level Beth, I gained a conscience but was not strong enough to materialize myself or communicate with him. It was when he became a Gimel that I was capable of those things and capable of creating memories. It seems that now that he is a Daleth I can appear to others. I am so happy! Master was right about it all then, I can't wait to tell him!"

"Does that mean that Iruma-chi is fine?!" A worried Clara asked.

"He is fine," Ali-san announced, everyone cheered at the news. "He is simply exhausted from the transformation. He did die though... he had to die to let his human form part away and his new Demi Demon form to prevail."

His words darkened the mood of the room. They were all happy that Iruma was alive and now he was part demon, which will allow him to live in the Netherworld without fear of ever being revealed as a human and eaten by demons. However, they still didn't like the thought of him dying, even for a second, for that to happen.

Alice suddenly realized that there was no longer anything keeping him away from his mate, so he rapidly rushed to his side and placed Iruma-sama's head on his lap. He tenderly caressed his hair as the new Demi Demon rested. The Alpha pheromones assaulted him, making him dizzy and realizing why it was then that he realized Iruma-sama was his mate.

"Humans don't have secondary genders, do they?" Alice asked to no one in particular, gaining many surprised looks.

"No, they do not," Henri answered the first-year student.

"The reason why my Omega could not see him as the mate he is, was because he was no Alpha. But now that he is a Demi Demon he possesses a secondary gender, which awoke my Omega instincts." He explained, answering the unsaid question. Shocking everyone even more than before, Alice and Iruma were mates? "What else changed?"